The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

• Replies 24.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

I finally finished Aegis Rim     I want my fucking 40 hours back. I can't believe how absolutely SHIT that ending was. I couldn't be more disappointed right now.   I was

The amount of shit going on in Control during fights is next level compared to anything else ive seen.   I also started playing Witcher 3 again. Damn this game is fucking awesome. It still l

Posted Images

It's not my Playstation, the game crashes on all platforms. The main areas seem to be Chapter 7 and 8, the shooting gallery, and the "fire walk" on Chapter 14 although the game can crash in other areas ( I know this because I've experienced it crashing in other areas). Nightmare and Classic mode are especially prone to crashing. 

12 hours ago, Sabo said:

Ugh... I am hating TEW2 right now. This fuckin' game just crashed on me... I'm going to have to play through 3 whole Chapters all over again. The game crashed on me 7 times in my first playthrough and now it's crashed on me for the second time in my Classic playthrough.

Classic mode only lets you save 7 times total so I'm trying to space my saves out and use them strategically. But now it's starting to look like I might have to start saving at moments I don't want to just so I don't have to worry about losing progress if the game decides it wants to shit the bed again. 

I am never buying another Bethesda game ever again, such a piece of shit company. 

yeah, it's a buggy mess. i got stuck in walls and had it crash a few times on my one x. i figured it would have all been patched by now. 

13 hours ago, bhytre said:

Finally got around to playing GTA V

Never played GTA IV so the jump from the last one I played (Vice City/Saints Row)  is pretty incredible :mjgrin:

The attention to detail is insane :dame:

Blocking highways and shooting pigs never felt so good :fatcruise:

gta 5 is so godly :love: 

22 hours ago, -GD- said:

gta 5 is so godly :love: 

slow start though I feel. I think by the end of it the city felt big enough. Loved the high rise manhaten area. Enjoyed the few heists you got to do.  Cars were a beut.  Wish buying property was more of a feature used in the single player.  Changes I'd like made: more optional heists.. better use for money... I felt the missions were nice in lenght short and 20 minute ones with somewhat comaddable single player hallway crawlers.  I would have liked assasinations of people you just find in the city. Maybe find their routine from PCs???

is destiny 2 worth $30? I skipped the first game. I need some simple sci-fi shooter.

I finished blood and wine main story and got a bad ending but I loved it. Never liked vampires but the whole thing was crazy good. Regis is such a well written character. :glad: 

I'm 150 hours in and still have some side quests left and didn't explore toussaint that much but my rating for the witcher 3 + both dlcs is... *drumroll* 

Spoiler

best game ever/10 :dame:

1 hour ago, Hot Sauce said:

Four day weekend. Can't wait to celebrate Jesus' res timer with some Far Cry 5. :blessed:

Lucky. I work for a company owned by jews and have to work both friday and monday! Would have been great to have more time to sink into Ni No kuni 2.

Edited by Twinblade

playing the destiny 2 trial version it's fee up to lvl 7 orsomething. looks amazing and the gunplay is actually fun. the story though... lmfao.

Edited by kazie's saltyhermitdenial
13 hours ago, Hot Sauce said:

Four day weekend. Can't wait to celebrate Jesus' res timer with some Far Cry 5. :blessed:

I played some this morning. It’s mindless fun. It’s gorgeous too. 

Yeah, it’s not great lol. I’ve been using the gun for hire to carry out my dirty work. 

The vibe of the game is what makes it. It definitely has a gta (though less grand) feel to it.  The world has been fun to explore. 

I'm done with destiny 2, not spending a dime on it. I played it with my man after the single player story and it's... boring as fuck. Too bad though because the game looks amazing. back to full time doto. B) 

Edited by kazie's saltyhermitdenial