The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

4 hours ago, -GD- said:

Yeah, it’s not great lol. I’ve been using the gun for hire to carry out my dirty work. 

The vibe of the game is what makes it. It definitely has a gta (though less grand) feel to it.  The world has been fun to explore. 

I had been neglecting the guns for hire/companions because I thought they'd fuck up trying to be stealthy, but I got so tired of the heavy gunplay story missions that I figured it was worth it and they help out a tonne. They also seem to be invisible to enemies and I feel kinda stupid in hindsight for not expecting that they wouldn't have addressed that, or that I could have just manually told them to stay put even if they hadn't.

The world is so beautiful and there's just so much stuff going on. Spent like two hours fishing this morning finding all the different kinds of fish in John Seed's area for the perk points. :juggle:

• Upvote 1
  • Replies 24.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

There's this one scene in Days Gone that is a perfect example of what the game is and everything wrong with it.   

The amount of shit going on in Control during fights is next level compared to anything else ive seen.   I also started playing Witcher 3 again. Damn this game is fucking awesome. It still l

Posted Images

15 minutes ago, Hot Sauce said:

I had been neglecting the guns for hire/companions because I thought they'd fuck up trying to be stealthy, but I got so tired of the heavy gunplay story missions that I figured it was worth it and they help out a tonne. They also seem to be invisible to enemies and I feel kinda stupid in hindsight for not expecting that they wouldn't have addressed that, or that I could have just manually told them to stay put even if they hadn't.

The world is so beautiful and there's just so much stuff going on. Spent like two hours fishing this morning finding all the different kinds of fish in John Seed's area for the perk points. :juggle:

Yeah man, you can spend hours doing miscellaneous crap. The world is awesome! Some funny/trippy stuff too. Man...i could see why you got annoyed doing missions without the guns for hire. It’s wild how they are all different too. I’ve been swapping mine around, depending on the mission. 

I’m loving far cry 5! Lots of great perks to unlock, and faith’s statue mission was a blast (literally and figuratively).  I highly recommend the repair torch perk btw. If you plan on hijacking larger vehicles, it’s a must. 

29 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

The Far Cry 5 talk makes me want to play it. I skipped both 4 and Primal, so this might be a good one to jump back into the series with.

Ha 3 was the last I played too. 

Still on the god. Hoping to game more soon. With xbox one being region free, and a part time job soon,.i'm ready to make another game purchase yall. Give me something better than ni no kuni 2. LOL that title is a inadvertent pun.

I want a game where I can learn and bask at the same time. Really should finish that harry potter book...

Picked up an Xbox One yesterday and played some Sea of Thieves last night. You just don't get an appreciation for how much of a mess that game is without playing it because oh boy is that thing hot garbage. I think even calling it early access is a bit of an insult to early access games because at least in a lot of those there is a semblance of systems that need to be fleshed out or iterated on or just fixed up, but Sea of Thieves has fucking nothing. I just can't believe that is a first-party game with clearly a lot of money behind it because it feels like a much prettier version of like a mobile game out of the middle east or some shit because it is just so fucking empty.

Horizon 3 is dope, though. :juggle:

• Thanks 1

Finally decided to check out Assassin's Creed Origins. Put about an hour into the game so far and I'm not really feeling it. Combat is kind of whack and the stealth is simple shit. I just played a game with easy stealth gameplay (TEW2) so I'm not sure if I want to play another game with simple stealth gameplay immediately after... Might put this game on hold for the time being and play something else but I'll give it a couple more hours just to see if it picks up and gets better.

1 hour ago, Hot Sauce said:

Picked up an Xbox One yesterday and played some Sea of Thieves last night. You just don't get an appreciation for how much of a mess that game is without playing it because oh boy is that thing hot garbage. I think even calling it early access is a bit of an insult to early access games because at least in a lot of those there is a semblance of systems that need to be fleshed out or iterated on or just fixed up, but Sea of Thieves has fucking nothing. I just can't believe that is a first-party game with clearly a lot of money behind it because it feels like a much prettier version of like a mobile game out of the middle east or some shit because it is just so fucking empty.

Horizon 3 is dope, though. :juggle:

:roll: 

Maybe nearing half way through Far Cry 5. Still loving it. Gameplay loop is a lot of fun.

1 hour ago, Sabo said:

Finally decided to check out Assassin's Creed Origins. Put about an hour into the game so far and I'm not really feeling it. Combat is kind of whack and the stealth is simple shit. I just played a game with easy stealth gameplay (TEW2) so I'm not sure if I want to play another game with simple stealth gameplay immediately after... Might put this game on hold for the time being and play something else but I'll give it a couple more hours just to see if it picks up and gets better.

AC:O has one of the worst intros ever but then opens up into one of the best open world games ever made. Definitely come back to it.  

5 hours ago, roflpwnedz said:

Beat Yakuza Kiwami. 

Tried to get back into Bloodborne but damn, I don't know how it went from being like crack to being so fucking boring. Let it Die has taken it's place, but I don't know if it'll last. 

It won't. Let It Die turns into a hardcore grind halfway through. Bloodborne is a piece of cake in comparison.

• Upvote 1