The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

• Replies 24.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

I finally finished Aegis Rim     I want my fucking 40 hours back. I can't believe how absolutely SHIT that ending was. I couldn't be more disappointed right now.   I was

The amount of shit going on in Control during fights is next level compared to anything else ive seen.   I also started playing Witcher 3 again. Damn this game is fucking awesome. It still l

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, Gee said:

God of War is worth the cost of a new console. Sell your Xbox

Sell my Xbox for one cinematic samey Sony game and play 99 percent inferior multiplats the rest of the year ? 

.ROFL . No thanks 

• Upvote 1
51 minutes ago, -GD- said:

Indeed! I’m about 4 hours in. So much detail in each world. This game is, so far, exceeding my expectations. 

Guys stop trying to get me hyped, I already know the last boss sux :lemming: 

:hest: 

Game is fucking PHENOMENAL :smoke: 

• Like 1

So no spoilers obviously, but what do the rest of you guys think about Atreus and his AI?

He's been pretty fucking awesome for me.. definitely not a nuisance at all, especially as you begin to get some upgrades.

Also, the kid who voices/acted as him did a pretty phenomenal job.

He’s been great. Certain fast enemies die quicker with his arrows (they stun them). So I do a square + r1 combo - his arrows, my quicker strikes. 

I feel like the game has some of the best elements of rise of the tomb raider, especially in terms of exploring and level design.  God raider :smoke: 

i love the weapon/armor upgrades and skill tree, as well. 

• Upvote 1
6 hours ago, Remij_ said:

So no spoilers obviously, but what do the rest of you guys think about Atreus and his AI?

He's been pretty fucking awesome for me.. definitely not a nuisance at all, especially as you begin to get some upgrades.

Also, the kid who voices/acted as him did a pretty phenomenal job.

He is good and super useful for drawing agro

I wish I had some ability to position him though

For FUCK SAKES!!  I'm pissed off right now.  So I went to go and play some more God of War... and my PS4 is fucking DEAD....  No power at all.  I went to turn it on and there's literally nothing from the system.  No lights, no beeps, no nothing.   I guess God of War killed my PS4 :D 

Now I'll have to go buy another one :snoop: 

1 hour ago, Remij_ said:

For FUCK SAKES!!  I'm pissed off right now.  So I went to go and play some more God of War... and my PS4 is fucking DEAD....  No power at all.  I went to turn it on and there's literally nothing from the system.  No lights, no beeps, no nothing.   I guess God of War killed my PS4 :D 

Now I'll have to go buy another one :snoop: 

:mjcry:

Check the cords and power outlet and the power button itself, can you turn on with controller?

4 minutes ago, Voidler said:

:mjcry:

Check the cords and power outlet and the power button itself, can you turn on with controller?

Yeah I already checked it all.  Done pretty much everything I can think to do.  She's dead.. and I'm pretty frustrated because I really was looking forward to playing more lol.  Everything was well ventilated, but I could tell shit was running loud with really demanding games.  It's old now (launch model) but I haven't used it very much at all in the grand scheme of things. 

I guess this is the Universe's way of telling me to get a PRO.  I just wish it would have waited until after GoW :sad: 

50 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Yeah I already checked it all.  Done pretty much everything I can think to do.  She's dead.. and I'm pretty frustrated because I really was looking forward to playing more lol.  Everything was well ventilated, but I could tell shit was running loud with really demanding games.  It's old now (launch model) but I haven't used it very much at all in the grand scheme of things. 

I guess this is the Universe's way of telling me to get a PRO.  I just wish it would have waited until after GoW :sad: 

Try put it vertical for awhile

I had mine seem to die about a year ago but then it came back to life the next day and no issues since. Putting it vertical apparently helps some people with issues

• Like 1