The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

• Replies 24.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

There's this one scene in Days Gone that is a perfect example of what the game is and everything wrong with it.   

The amount of shit going on in Control during fights is next level compared to anything else ive seen.   I also started playing Witcher 3 again. Damn this game is fucking awesome. It still l

Posted Images

3 hours ago, -GD- said:

damn, i need to get the wife to pass out early. i want to play detroit tonight :aitch:

Played through the intro (hostage scene) and it was awesome. If thats indicative of the rest of the game, then we're in for a treat :smoke:

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, Twinblade said:

Played through the intro (hostage scene) and it was awesome. If thats indicative of the rest of the game, then we're in for a treat :smoke:

Word! Playing it too! 

42 minutes ago, -GD- said:

Word! Playing it too! 

The character from the first scene died in my playthrough, so now the game is just cycling between the other 2 :D Its making me want to start over. Im guessing you need all 3 alive to get the best endings.

But if the flowcharts function like the ones in the zero escape games, then it won't matter since you can just return to earlier points and intuitively change your decisions. I hope thats the case, but I haven't messed with them yet.

Edited by Twinblade
2 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

The character from the first scene died in my playthrough, so now the game is just cycling between the other 2 :D Its making me want to start over. Im guessing you need all 3 alive to get the best endings.

But if the flowcharts function like the ones in the zero escape games, then it won't matter since you can just return to earlier points and intuitively change your decisions. I hope thats the case, but I haven't messed with them yet.

Ha I purposely died twice. Now I’ll do the good hostage. I love all the different outcomes. 

11 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

All 3 stories are great so far.  I can't decide which one I like best :wow2: 

The fucking graphics... :dwill:

I know!! I love all 3 characters...and dem visuals :wow:

The save and don’t save options when going through the flowchart are not explained very well, i’ve Just been choosing save. That’s my only complaint with the game so far. 

Edit: also it would have been nice to be able to fast forward through scenes you’ve already completed, similar to the text skip feature in zero escape.

Edited by Twinblade
1 hour ago, -GD- said:

I showed my wife the junk yard scene. She thought it was video. That shit looked amazing and was legit eerie. I fucking love this game. 

Reviewers tried so hard to hate on this game. Look at one of GS' cons:

'Some secondary characters exhibit an obvious lack of detail'.

Thats a ridiculous complaint, even a lot of the characters that only show up for a single chapter look better than 90% of the models from other games.

Edited by Twinblade
  • Upvote 2
1 minute ago, Twinblade said:

Thats a ridiculous complaint, even a lot of the characters that only show up for a single chapter look better than 90% of the models from other games.

Yea, that's fucking stupid.   At one point, with all the main characters and secondary characters on screen at one time, I was like how the fuck is this all being rendered without any performance issues.

Reviewers were definitely hating and making whatever excuse they could to score it lower.

58 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

The truth! Man..this shit is awesome. My wife is into the game too now.