The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

2 minutes ago, -GD- said:

Ok, it’s time to see all the alternate stuff.  Godly campaign :smoke: 

edit: I got every fucked up ending btw :D 

How long did it take you to beat it? 

• Replies 24.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

There's this one scene in Days Gone that is a perfect example of what the game is and everything wrong with it.   

The amount of shit going on in Control during fights is next level compared to anything else ive seen.   I also started playing Witcher 3 again. Damn this game is fucking awesome. It still l

Posted Images

Detroit is just one hell of a ride, it’s just pure entertainment all the way through. I think I’m very close to the end and I’m itching to see how everything ties together.

I hope super massive is done with the VR crap and is working on a proper follow up to until dawn. We need more of this type of game.

Edited by Twinblade
  • Like 1
44 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Detroit is just one hell of a ride, it’s just pure entertainment all the way through. I think I’m very close to the end and I’m itching to see how everything ties together.

I hope super massive is done with the VR crap and is working on a proper follow up to until dawn. We need more of this type of game.

I couldn’t agree more! 

Some of the changes in the story arcs are crazy. 

For example: 

Kara gets a hotel (which requires stealing -even at gunpoint if you go that route) in one arc, sleeps in a car in another, and gets murdered (along with Alice) in a third.

19 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

I’m definitely going to replay the shit out of the climax, it looks like it can branch in so many different ways. 

Edit: just finished it. Not completely satisfied with my ending though.

My ending was fucked up too.Note to self: don’t listen to sadistic broads :D 

44 minutes ago, MalaXmaS said:

Playing Zelda BotW. I fucking love it. Tons of exploration and lots of oh shit I am too weak for this moments. 

20180528_155243.jpg

Enjoy and savor that shit breh :glad: 

• Like 1

Finished Derailed. Managed to cross the border with Kara and the little smurf by being an asshole to everyone :drake:

Failed Markus' rebellion to liberate the camps, all because of those lame QTE's where you have to hold 2 buttons to shoot :| 

Yeah I'm mad about that, 7/10 deserved fuck this :pffft:

31 minutes ago, bhytre said:

Finished Derailed. Managed to cross the border with Kara and the little smurf by being an asshole to everyone :drake:

Failed Markus' rebellion to liberate the camps, all because of those lame QTE's where you have to hold 2 buttons to shoot :| 

Yeah I'm mad about that, 7/10 deserved fuck this :pffft:

:D that’s why I play these games on easy. The QTEs are easy as fuck. Kara died in mine :sad: 

My evil Markus playthrough was going so well throughout the game and then I die in such a lame way, for some stinkin' ass weird QTEs. No I really can't accept that :mjcry::jonb:

For Kara I didn't care much, too safe and comfy of a character with cliché happenings. I literally took the worst paths and backstabbed everyone but all of that actually saved her and the kid :tom:

Connor was my favorite but towards the end his path took a backseat compared to the others, prolly from the way I played him. 

Game got better as I advanced but I still don't like how they used a lot of QTEs, those motion control QTEs didn't register properly sometimes too :shrug:

19 minutes ago, bhytre said:

My evil Markus playthrough was going so well throughout the game and then I die in such a lame way, for some stinkin' ass weird QTEs. No I really can't accept that :mjcry::jonb:

For Kara I didn't care much, too safe and comfy of a character with cliché happenings. I literally took the worst paths and backstabbed everyone but all of that actually saved her and the kid :tom:

Connor was my favorite but towards the end his path took a backseat compared to the others, prolly from the way I played him. 

Game got better as I advanced but I still don't like how they used a lot of QTEs, those motion control QTEs didn't register properly sometimes too :shrug:

Just redo the Marcus section bro. The flowchart :bow: 

15 hours ago, bhytre said:

Wait, you have a ps4 jonzip?