The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

Zelda is godlike. cant remember the last time i sunk into a game like this. loving every second of it and finding new things.

im glad i got a switch

Edited by Guest
  • Replies 24.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

I finally finished Aegis Rim     I want my fucking 40 hours back. I can't believe how absolutely SHIT that ending was. I couldn't be more disappointed right now.   I was

since we are on the subject of boobs and a tiny waist, i found this lovely gif

Posted Images

37 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

@Ike, I started reading Sharp Objects btw ;)

Nice, then you can criticize the show with me in the summer. :ben: 

There’s one role that they needed to really get the casting right, and I’m really curious to see if they can. 

Edited by Ike
3 minutes ago, Ike said:

Nice, then you can criticize the show with me in the summer. :ben: 

There’s one role that they needed to really get the casting right, and I’m really curious to see if they can. 

I'm still very early but it is an interesting start so far. I'll let you know what I think when I'm done. 

Finished Detroit last night. Excellent game. Way better than I expected and tbh I didn't think David Cage was capable of it. Some scenes were not the usual David Cage stuff at all. 

It is a new standard for this type of game. Speaking to my friend who also finished it and our stories our so incredibly different. This is some illusion of choice like Telltale games are or a simple pick A or B. There is massive changes and implications from the start than effect the entirety of the game. Probably an 8.8 for me and dethrones Until Dawn as the best of it's genre.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, madmaltese said:

Finished Detroit last night. Excellent game. Way better than I expected and tbh I didn't think David Cage was capable of it. Some scenes were not the usual David Cage stuff at all. 

It is a new standard for this type of game. Speaking to my friend who also finished it and our stories our so incredibly different. This is some illusion of choice like Telltale games are or a simple pick A or B. There is massive changes and implications from the start than effect the entirety of the game. Probably an 8.8 for me and dethrones Until Dawn as the best of it's genre.

Yeah, it’s by far the best game in this genre. I’ve seen so many different endings. 

• Upvote 1

I'm done with deus ex mankind divided. this game fucking OWNS. it's a pretty well made sequel I felt right at home after human revolution. 

prague is huge as fuck I didn't even have time to explore everything. main story and character progression was a bit weak for my taste......

Spoiler

but maybe its because i was only 6 hours in until my fucking save game kept crashing while loading. fuck this game and my pc. it ran smooth though 40fps on high settings

was somewhere in the sewers in prague it crashed 4 times, the older saves work fine but I'm too lazy to replay all of it so fuck it. I need a new rig

• Like 1
1 hour ago, saltyhermitdenial said:

I'm done with deus ex mankind divided. this game fucking OWNS. it's a pretty well made sequel I felt right at home after human revolution. 

prague is huge as fuck I didn't even have time to explore everything. main story and character progression was a bit weak for my taste......

Reveal hidden contents

but maybe its because i was only 6 hours in until my fucking save game kept crashing while loading. fuck this game and my pc. it ran smooth though 40fps on high settings

was somewhere in the sewers in prague it crashed 4 times, the older saves work fine but I'm too lazy to replay all of it so fuck it. I need a new rig

I played the game without patches on PS4 and it crashed like twice during the whole game. 

PC gaming blows. :juggle: 

Just finished Detroit. Phenominal game :whew: some epic moments in there.

I feel like your choices mattered far more than in previous games. Also liked how they tied all the plotlines together in the end.

Not sure if it's better than Beyond Two Souls, but deffo their second best game at least.

Only downside is...the politics. It's getting obvious now.

As for Madam President....lmfao :tom: could it be anymore on the nose? She looks a lot like someone.

• Like 1

So I'm playing Ni no Kuni II and it's the easiest game ever made. You kill everything in combat before you even have time to realize what happened. It's not like I farmed, I just started the damn thing and never took a detour. :|

54 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

Is the plat a pain to get?

It requires a good 2 or 3 full playthroughs and knowing how to use the flow chart to your advantage. My last one will be tricky.  Basically, I have to have Connor die in every situation where he can, in fact, die. It’s 14 situations :D  

13 minutes ago, -GD- said:

It requires a good 2 or 3 full playthroughs and knowing how to use the flow chart to your advantage. My last one will be tricky.  Basically, I have to have Connor die in every situation where he can, in fact, die. It’s 14 situations :D  

Holy shit lol yeah I think I'll give it a pass 

Started RE7 in VR :dame:

I haven't built proper VR tolerance yet and the graphics are quite downgraded but this is pretty amazing already. 

Walking through a sewer, water feels like it's almost against your lips and the reflections/riplles look real enough, then a dead body emerges right in front of your face :dame:

And this is just the very beginning :finkle:

Edited by bhytre