The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

• Replies 24.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

I finally finished Aegis Rim     I want my fucking 40 hours back. I can't believe how absolutely SHIT that ending was. I couldn't be more disappointed right now.   I was

The amount of shit going on in Control during fights is next level compared to anything else ive seen.   I also started playing Witcher 3 again. Damn this game is fucking awesome. It still l

Posted Images

retri, did valve release the portal update (the one on xbla) for pc? i heard it had more than a dozen new puzzles.

That XBLA is a port of free PC Portal mod :happysad:

lol where can i get those free mods? :jerkit:

Finished Heavy Rain, best possible ending first go, I own.

Spoiler
My ending>all.

That crybaby bitch Ethan and that conniving bitch Madison both dead. B)

lmfao how did you manage that
Spoiler
Ethan got shot by the cops outside of the warehouse and while Scott Shelby's apartment was burning, I chose to get Madison to jump out of the window even after she mentioned that the fall would definitely kill her. B)
Spoiler
Thats nothing, my Madison got chopped to pieces by a crazed serial killer. (The doctor) :reggie:

Ethan got killed by the cops outside

Everyone else survived but with fucked up mental problems

Second time around it was a much happier ending :glad:

The first one was just more original, the narrative was also way better but the ending in BS2 > BS1.

good to hear. but so far nothing comes close to the opening of Bioshock 1 :love:

or the Andrew Ryan death

Ugh, I'm trying. God knows I'm trying but I just can not get into Bayonetta. I want to like this game, I really do but it does such a great job either boring me or just straight up annoying me. I didn't know you had to collect records in order to unlock weapons, I was getting pissed at the Rodin guy for never having weapons in stock. Anyways, once I started to mess with the newly acquired weapons disappointment quickly followed. The combos are exactly the same across all weapons and weapon set ups. They all feel exactly the same with the exception of the sword. The sword is the only weapon with unique combos as far as I can tell. Sure, some of the other weapons may have a somewhat unique aspect but they're not unique enough. I never feel like I have to have any particular weapon equipped (besides the sword) because I could just as easily get the same moves with any other weapon. I'm just throwing out the same stuff I've done a million times over now but OH WAIT! Now the attacks will be fire based/ice based/lightning based because this weapon is equipped. It's just so generic. There's 3 more weapons I have yet to get so I'm hoping they're not going to be more carbon copies but I suppose at this point I should expect them to be. And I don't even want to get started on it's inconsistent buffer system. I'll press forward though because I'm an achievement whore and there are quite a few left to get. I will say I am glad I rented this game, I'd be pretty pissed if I bought it.

There was a point in Bayonetta in which you reached Chapter 9 and Chapter 10, and they started reusing sections from previous levels again. It was a trippy level because they had all this Mario Galaxy like planets to travel in between, but I thought that they had ran out of level areas halfway through the game. It ended up being a somewhat enjoyable final half. Just turn off your brain when the cutscenes start. I actually like the recurring Frank Sinatra song throughout the whole game.