super official photo album part 3 (and drug/food/)

Looking good Xenon, I'm actually jealous lol :)

Thanks :), I have to work very hard to not be extremely skinny. Crappy genetics! Only downside of being more ripped is that you look just like an average guy in clothes, but much better without.

so would having a bit of fat actually make it easier to gain muscle?

yes and no, you gain muscle depending on how much you eat..not how much fat you got, but if you were like 100lbs yes it would be harder to gain muscle compared to 180lbs with fat.

but its not really absolute. eat good , eat meat and work your ass off consistently, its not about special workouts or secret meal tips...its about going to the gym every fucking time you have to go...if you dont do that and slack off its over. you can go and do half the shit if you feel like dying but you still need to go.You will need more calories if you have more fat though. The hard part is finding a balance of eating enough to gain muscle but as little fat as possible, thats where i went a bit wrong, I started off so skinny i just ate everything and ended up with too much fat. Now ive got my fat down again im goig to slowly increase my intake so that i can build more muscle but stay at the same level of fat. Its going to be hard and a very slow process!

• Replies 11.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can one see who neg reps?

not only on my dick but i cant even -rep someone without you trying to give me attention   i know you never knew your dad and i can fuck your mother as i choose, but i have no interest in your chimp

Oh teh ironing. I haven't posted in weeks and I come in here and you are still crying about me. Xelle post a pic wearing a kids toy and your coon ass is doing a fried chicken dance like you j

Posted Images

just do routine. I literally am at the gym only 15-25 or 30 minutes TOPS. but I go virtually daily except for rest days or a slack day once a week. 

with the exception of this shitty $10 i just wasted on this fake-protein chinese crap

i've had stellar results in just 2 weeks. :glad:  

just do routine. I literally am at the gym only 15-25 or 30 minutes TOPS. but I go virtually daily except for rest days or a slack day once a week.

with the exception of this shitty $10 i just wasted on this fake-protein chinese crap

i've had stellar results in just 2 weeks. :glad:

I go 5 days a week and spend usually 45mins-hour max

Looking good Xenon, I'm actually jealous lol :)

Thanks :), I have to work very hard to not be extremely skinny. Crappy genetics! Only downside of being more ripped is that you look just like an average guy in clothes, but much better without.

so would having a bit of fat actually make it easier to gain muscle?

yes and no, you gain muscle depending on how much you eat..not how much fat you got, but if you were like 100lbs yes it would be harder to gain muscle compared to 180lbs with fat.

but its not really absolute. eat good , eat meat and work your ass off consistently, its not about special workouts or secret meal tips...its about going to the gym every fucking time you have to go...if you dont do that and slack off its over. you can go and do half the shit if you feel like dying but you still need to go. You will need more calories if you have more fat though. The hard part is finding a balance of eating enough to gain muscle but as little fat as possible, thats where i went a bit wrong, I started off so skinny i just ate everything and ended up with too much fat. Now ive got my fat down again im goig to slowly increase my intake so that i can build more muscle but stay at the same level of fat. Its going to be hard and a very slow process!

yea that is very true..i did the same lol...being skinny i thought i had to eat like a pig and i payed the price

now im at the point where i need to lose about 10-12lbs and ill be just where i want. i have no problem with gaining muscle cause i dont want to be as big as i used to anyway.

its really hard measuring your intake man.

I also spend 45-60 mins at the gym. Anything more than that and you enter catabolism mode.

btw does it REALLY matter if I can't eat asap?  I just got back and can't really get no where for 1.5 hours. at work. 

what am I losing on right now? is my body eating up my protein already?   :dreamy:

its not as BAD as they make it out to be

but its still bad IMO

i've had quite a difference when i started eating good after a workout...its pretty much essential to me now.

1.5 hours is not a crime though, just grab a chocolate milk if you can. but its advisable to eat in the next 30mins to 60mins after a workout MAX

its not eating up protein its just that your muscles are really sensitive to growth right now and the elevated insulin in your body would make the protein you consume go there faster and better :)

:-*  ya I always make sure I get my best meal on my post-workout days... today included but fuck work.

What is this glycogen level crap. Does the body only spend an hour replenishing glyco levels or something?

are my muscles going to grow 20-30% less effective over the next 2-3 DAYS because of how my 2 hours post work out are spent?? I guess is what I'm asking. 

I wonder if anyone can answer that one....  :smugd:

Edited by ローsann

So I decided to stop getting bigger and cut down like 20lbs because i was putting on too much fat. I wanted to looked semi-ripped for ibiza. Bitches love abs.

SSTrFxy.jpg

Feel kinda skinny now, gonna try put muscle on while staying at this bodyfat % :)

Good pic.  Ibiza should be a blast. I was in Barcelona last year and had a ball.  I almost went to Ibiza then.  Hope you have a great time.

As for body fat & muscle mass, I try to keep my body fat as low as possible while lifting enough weight to do 3 to 6 reps generally.  I try to eat around 2500 calories a day.  I do a good amount of running.  Just do what works for you though.

btw does it REALLY matter if I can't eat asap?  I just got back and can't really get no where for 1.5 hours. at work. 

what am I losing on right now? is my body eating up my protein already?   :dreamy:

its not as BAD as they make it out to be

but its still bad IMO

i've had quite a difference when i started eating good after a workout...its pretty much essential to me now.

1.5 hours is not a crime though, just grab a chocolate milk if you can. but its advisable to eat in the next 30mins to 60mins after a workout MAX

its not eating up protein its just that your muscles are really sensitive to growth right now and the elevated insulin in your body would make the protein you consume go there faster and better :)

I just try to get a good protein shake after a workout.  I am thinking eating a full meal would slow down the protein intake from the shake?

@KiNG Icarus

the shake only needs like 30 minutes to be absorbed if im not mistaken so you can eat after that.

also i dont think its gonna get slowed down unless you drink milk with it or eat cheese

im not sure but i think i read that you have to eat something with your shake so that it gets transfered faster, like a cookie or something. (carbs)

anyway im sure whatever you're doing right now works for you so i wouldnt change it ;p

:-*  ya I always make sure I get my best meal on my post-workout days... today included but fuck work.

What is this glycogen level crap. Does the body only spend an hour replenishing glyco levels or something?

are my muscles going to grow 20-30% less effective over the next 2-3 DAYS because of how my 2 hours post work out are spent?? I guess is what I'm asking. 

I wonder if anyone can answer that one....  :smugd:

shit man you're making this hard for me...i could answer this if you had asked when i used to read about nutrition and exercise every day.

im sure theres nothing set in stone like you said..i mean its not gonna grow 30% less effective , theres no real way to know :ben:

glycogen is your fuel, if its depleted you're exhausted, and yea theres a window of 2 hours post workout that your body is very sensitive to carbs that replenish glycogen. (it is not yet decided how important that window is though, there are people that disagree on this but it seems quite important :P)

anyway your glycogen needs a whole lot of rest and carbs to be replenished, its not like those 2 hours post workout determine everything. but you should not eat like a pig cause after a certain amount of carbs theres no real difference on how much glycogen is restored...so eat normally but not like a bird :)

"

PS:the body spends all day replenishing glyco 

Lol chocolate gremlin talking about someone else being upset. Faggot gets so worked up he replies multiple times to a single post. Like you legit walk away, drink some mad dog 20/20 and sit and stew about what I said then come back with more hate and shit :-)

You are the least happy, run down dirt bomb on this site Lmfao. At least Z fights back without playing the victim card. You call people out and as soon as they say something you cry like a bitch.

Sent from my HTC One

damn bro turn down every once in a while lol :D I'm not sure even low deserves to get destroyed so routinely Edited by DMC

wtf i thought he was black the whole time. :D 

Lol chocolate gremlin talking about someone else being upset. Faggot gets so worked up he replies multiple times to a single post. Like you legit walk away, drink some mad dog 20/20 and sit and stew about what I said then come back with more hate and shit :-)

You are the least happy, run down dirt bomb on this site Lmfao. At least Z fights back without playing the victim card. You call people out and as soon as they say something you cry like a bitch.

Sent from my HTC One

damn bro turn down every once in a while lol :D I'm not sure even low deserves to get destroyed so routinely

oh please. little chimp faggot just had a meltdown and you all still sucking up his balls. stfu and fuck that nigga back once in a while. 

chimp could die and I would throw a celebration as would his family i bet. 

• Cooke unpinned this topic