super official photo album part 3 (and drug/food/)

• Replies 11.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can one see who neg reps?

not only on my dick but i cant even -rep someone without you trying to give me attention   i know you never knew your dad and i can fuck your mother as i choose, but i have no interest in your chimp

Oh teh ironing. I haven't posted in weeks and I come in here and you are still crying about me. Xelle post a pic wearing a kids toy and your coon ass is doing a fried chicken dance like you j

Posted Images

^ lol. It would just be a serious one tho. I wish I had a camera actually. I gotta post some youtube vids explaining myself to the world. We live in the world of information sharing.

also

1924462_287623041390031_1324671463_n.jpg

Someone wanna explain this dreadful amazing picture?

I thought the US decided to stay away from Syria for example. And especially Ukraine -- how are we involved?

I do know we do some trickery shit like, go in and blackmail the leaders of these country through military force or something.

:FlyingSmiley:

^ lol. It would just be a serious one tho. I wish I had a camera actually. I gotta post some youtube vids explaining myself to the world. We live in the world of information sharing.

also

1924462_287623041390031_1324671463_n.jpg

Someone wanna explain this dreadful amazing picture?

I thought the US decided to stay away from Syria for example. And especially Ukraine -- how are we involved?

I do know we do some trickery shit like, go in and blackmail the leaders of these country through military force or something.

:FlyingSmiley:

I dunno about the Ukraine one. It seems a bit premature and out of place.

Syria is easily explained. The US is batshit crazy.

A Tale of Two Cities: Fallujah and Aleppo

by Daniel McAdams

Iraqi army forces intensified their shelling of Fallujah over the past couple of days in attempt to dislodge control from an al-Qaeda affiliate that last month overran the city and most of the Anbar region in which it lies.

US Secretary of State John Kerry pledged support to Iraq in its efforts to expel al-Qaeda from Fallujah and Anbar, promising the US would do “everything that is possible” to help the Maliki government take on al-Qaeda in Iraq. The US has already sent at least 75 “Hellfire” missiles and promised to send in drones as well.

Meanwhile…

Syrian government forces intensified shelling of Aleppo over the last couple of days in attempt to dislodge control of parts of the area from various al-Qaeda affiliates who overran that city.

US Secretary of State John Kerry condemned Syrian government actions against al-Qaeda affiliates, stating, “There is no way, not possible in the imagination, that the man who has led the brutal response to his own people could regain legitimacy to govern.”

The US government has pledged support to the Syrian rebels in their efforts to expel the Syrian government from power, with US Congress voting recently — in secret — to step up military assistance to the Syrian rebels. Though the assistance is advertised as going to only the “moderate” factions, numerous reports confirm that US military equipment routinely winds up in the hands of the al-Qaeda affiliates in Syria.

Thus John Kerry and the Obama regime enters into the world of the clinically insane: sending weapons to attack the same al-Qaeda in Iraq that it arms in neighboring Syria. It is the foreign policy equivalent of Caligula naming his horse Incitatus a consul.

^ re-read it. 3 times. understood it. :)

The US only thinks of al-queda like a gym-class bully who it (feels) it can beat had it need to.

and Syria is a bigger problem, as the leader is killing its own people.

--Oil is more important than the threat of al-queda-chi-chi-chiya really, so why not send weapons on both sides.  If you imagine the US doesn't really gaf about al quedo (really we are 10x more powerful than any army),

I don't see the issue with arming both or anyone, but supporting our jeureselum something brothers in Iraq to Iran (why do we care about Iraq so much?)

while saying ''fuck you Syria"" more-so-than al-kia.

Power > Religion << Power>> Oil >>> Syria dude killing his own peeps << How that looks to our first 3 options >>>>>>al-qhueda >>>> the wages and feelings of our general populus  (population).

?

Edited by Low The Great Astrologist.

iraq, iran, now I confuse them all. Which one was the birth if Jerusalem?  The one we let bomb people to hell and don't' fuck back with?

Iran is the religious lots.

Iraq is the one we bombed for sadaam? fuck I confuse the two. 

Edited by Low The Great Astrologist.
  • Cooke unpinned this topic