super official photo album part 3 (and drug/food/)

remy and low are now officially star crossed lovers

they started smoking cigarettes? :-*

Haven't had a real cig in over a week now.

I want a cigarette. why does Remy saying "you're welcome" even come across as cold, curt and mean. God I hate that nigga. 

lol So emotional. 

• Replies 11.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can one see who neg reps?

not only on my dick but i cant even -rep someone without you trying to give me attention   i know you never knew your dad and i can fuck your mother as i choose, but i have no interest in your chimp

Oh teh ironing. I haven't posted in weeks and I come in here and you are still crying about me. Xelle post a pic wearing a kids toy and your coon ass is doing a fried chicken dance like you j

Posted Images

Fuck cigarettes.

what is wrong with you. cigarettes are the daily breaks in this cruddy life. 

Spoiler
cigarettes and weed man. I'm giving up alcohol. the fun is done.

i quit smoking on thanksgiving and just the other day STILL coughed shit up from my lungs from disgusting cancer-stick tar

I want a cigarette. why does Remy saying "you're welcome" even come across as cold, curt and mean. God I hate that nigga. 

lol So emotional. 

do you try to sound like a cold heart-less bastard on purpose? You such a bitch you're scared to show emotion at all. :D walls up bigger than TGW of China. 

lol So emotional. 

do you try to sound like a cold heart-less bastard on purpose? You such a bitch you're scared to show emotion at all. :D walls up bigger than TGW of China. 

I dont try anything. I just reply accordingly. 

lol So emotional. 

I dont try anything. I just reply accordingly. 

so you have no personality. got it. 

fucking gross. I've been " a smoker" for 6 years, and I smoke 0-2.5 every other day. Haven't bought a PACK since thanksgiving. You should've moderatted brah. 

you really dont get how it works do you

do some reading on what happens to your lungs

I don't cough up tar.

(I'm posting like chimp)

lol do explain. I'm guessing I don't cough up tar because I have healthy lungs, never smoked more than a pack a week, and cut back recently. 

I need $2.40 more to buy a 15 pack of Labst Blue Ribbon beer. :o

I tried to finagle a smoke night tonight, but I just ended up playing some frisbee with some friends, and soon to just head home to a nice meal and rest with some family. Oh what a night.

Also, the call for booty is a retched life. Had to listen to some chics brag/complain about guys who hit on them @ the bus stop.  :FlyingSmiley:

lol do explain. I'm guessing I don't cough up tar because I have healthy lungs, never smoked more than a pack a week, and cut back recently. 

I need $2.40 more to buy a 15 pack of Labst Blue Ribbon beer. :o

I tried to finagle a smoke night tonight, but I just ended up playing some frisbee with some friends, and soon to just head home to a nice meal and rest with some family. Oh what a night.

Also, the call for booty is a retched life. Had to listen to some chics brag/complain about guys who hit on them @ the bus stop.  :FlyingSmiley:

lol fucking bum begging for cigs and shit. 

I needed $2.50 actually, and luckily the store accepts 24 empty cans to recumsciate so I got the beer still. $24.60, final price. 

Just back from a sick party at the beach. Drinking all day, almost. I know now, that I'm so down.

Edited by jimbojones

Dude I already explained

The cilia in your lungs aren't working because you paralyze them every day twice a day

Use a clean bronchiodilator after a week of no cigs and you will be SHOCKED

shocked at what exactly? I breathe fine. 

and I pay for my cigs now. :glad: still only do 0 or 1-2 a day. haven't had any today, won't be anywhere convenient to smoke, no problem. that's how it works. I just get 'em from friends or if I'm in a busy town and I want one. 

• Cooke unpinned this topic