super official photo album part 3 (and drug/food/)

• Replies 11.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can one see who neg reps?

not only on my dick but i cant even -rep someone without you trying to give me attention   i know you never knew your dad and i can fuck your mother as i choose, but i have no interest in your chimp

Oh teh ironing. I haven't posted in weeks and I come in here and you are still crying about me. Xelle post a pic wearing a kids toy and your coon ass is doing a fried chicken dance like you j

Posted Images

lmfao fucking racist pos. and you say I hate blacks. I'll see you again in a week when you wake up feeling like shit. 

It's not racism because I am not talking about a group of people, I am talking about you. I get along with people of all races on this site, and irl. You hate black people because of your inferiority complex, and you deep down hate white people, again because of your inferiority complex. It's really only Asians you like. 

"i bet there are things more like humans then awiens. murica only speak about awiens. people are dumb. aliens. my brain workie. others don't :tear:"

:Jeff:

I knew this would happen. Next time I'll re-word my shit so people don't get butthurt. :FlyingSmiley:

and NO, I've never seen a "Are there humans on other planets?" discussion nor the notion. It's always aliens --- and it's always been assumed the birth of man is here on Earth. You've never read or heard discussion about life similar to humans living on other planets? or that maybe humans originated on another planet? Sheeeet read a book nigga :)

In case you missed how this started:

Is that really sad dax? Who dat?

His bisexual dream that doesn't make him feel gay but splooges his bi-god penis. LOL this fag

wasn't talking to chimp.  (no one ever talks to chimp, y'all notice that?)

I'm not an american and i doubt they only talk about them. One thing is clear for me we are just human beings and you find people exactly like you everywhere around the world. Nationality doesn't mean shit.

That miserable jigaboo really thinks he intelligent and shit with his basic ass thoughts and shit.

wasn't talking to chimp.

:tom:  PM's me at 8am to insult me.  

Edited by Low

koko-jin really thinks he is something special. he didn't even understand what i was trying to tell him with my first reply to his bs. i think that says enough... you should get some people to talk to. 

koko-jin really thinks he is something special. he didn't even understand what i was trying to tell him with my first reply to his bs. i think that says enough... you should get some people to talk to. 

I understood.   :|

"you should get some people to talk to. " why do you think I posted it here.   :|D

"you should get some people to talk to. " why do you think I posted it here.   :|D

I guess he meant people who liked you.

I guess he meant people who liked you.

He meant people IRL doodoo brain.  But you knew that. That's why you act like an e-thug here. Too much of a bitch IRL.  Get your teeth knocked in 40 year old grump.  

Made a low poly 3D cartoon version of myself:

10487582_10154399308185154_6672672706578

TBH this was made after a failed attempt at trying to make a hyper realistic version, but Im just now learning 3D. I hope to achieve my goal on a second try but am going to take a break and just make low poly models for now, it was really tedious work

• Cooke unpinned this topic