super official photo album part 3 (and drug/food/)

Im using blender. I like that its open source and holds itself well against the expensive top dogs. For now its just a hobby but if I ever plan on taking it seriously I'll move to 3ds max or maya.

you look like your blowing on a candle or a spoon of hot soup.

yeah it was the mouth that fucked me over the most, no matter what I tried I couldn't get it right, so I cheated and exaggerated the nose and other parts to turn it into a caricature

Edited by zwarrior...
  • Replies 11.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can one see who neg reps?

not only on my dick but i cant even -rep someone without you trying to give me attention   i know you never knew your dad and i can fuck your mother as i choose, but i have no interest in your chimp

Oh teh ironing. I haven't posted in weeks and I come in here and you are still crying about me. Xelle post a pic wearing a kids toy and your coon ass is doing a fried chicken dance like you j

Posted Images

Made a low poly 3D cartoon version of myself:

10487582_10154399308185154_6672672706578

TBH this was made after a failed attempt at trying to make a hyper realistic version, but Im just now learning 3D. I hope to achieve my goal on a second try but am going to take a break and just make low poly models for now, it was really tedious work

looks awesome man

I'll leave it like this. I will learn how to do hair/skin texture some other time. Twinblade I bet you're gonna ask, so this software is Marmoset Toolbag 2. It's really nice and I just knew about it by accident.

screenshot001.png

And this is a trailer for the tut I followed (I downloaded it but I bet its on youtube):

drawing a penis I dont mind, but I thought it be narcissistic to 3D sculpt my own penis.

Last one. Im not bald, I just dunno how to render kinky hair realistically. There is zero tuts on that. the best I can find is 3D uncombed hair passed off as kinky but it doesnt look realistic

10556287_10154411299015154_6901307550202

And since I dont feel like making a thread about it, dont mind if I pimp out my other 3D projects I did so far:

tumblr_n99rus5qu01sua7auo1_500.gif

tumblr_n99rvrOY2X1sua7auo1_r1_500.gif

o and I know that's not a realistic texture for skin, looks like Im made up of glass the way the lights hits me, but I couldnt help myself, it just looks so damn cool lol

Im applaying for a job posting at nintendo right now that's looking for a 2D/3D artist. I doubt I'll get it considering the people I follow on tumblr are leagues better than me and these types are prob applying for the same jobs. But I hope I get there someday and its good practice just to start sending my portfolio to them already.

• Cooke unpinned this topic