The Official "What are you watching?" thread

• Replies 982
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So here’s my quick review of hereditary:   1. It’s nowhere near being the scariest movie ever. It’s more of an unsettling thriller.    2. It’s surprisingly unpredictable. The trail

my mini review of mother:   I finally saw the movie Mother. I think it’s a better work of art, and conversation piece, than it is a film. The symbolism and metaphors are fantastic, and it wa

this looks nuts

Posted Images

Guest switched
On 31/10/2017 at 11:41 PM, Angelfish said:

Since its that time of year to watch horror films, I decided to watch The Craft.  Anyone else seen this?  I'm a sucker for high school films, particularly ones that evoke 90's nostalgia.  And this one does.  In spades.

the film with that weird mouthed trailerpark trashy weirdo bitch in it ,,TURNS OUT THIS MOVIE WENT TO HER HEAD SHE WENT ALL WITCHCRAFT WEIRDO IN REAL LIFE and apparantly she was the one who gave the directors producers all the sider info into this shit

always wantd to bang her when younger one weird looking strang muthed cheap whore looking bitch

18 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

the south korean movie The villainess :lawd:  The intro it opens with alone is already better than most western action movies.

yall gotta watch this. I can't believe its not more popular

gotta a link i can stream it from? 

1 minute ago, -GD- said:

awww damn. 

Im sure if you search around you can find something. I don't use those sites because im paranoid and feel like some kind of malware is being put on my PC while im watching something lol.

Edited by Twinblade