The Official "What are you watching?" thread

• Replies 982
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So here’s my quick review of hereditary:   1. It’s nowhere near being the scariest movie ever. It’s more of an unsettling thriller.    2. It’s surprisingly unpredictable. The trail

my mini review of mother:   I finally saw the movie Mother. I think it’s a better work of art, and conversation piece, than it is a film. The symbolism and metaphors are fantastic, and it wa

this looks nuts

Posted Images

King Arthur: Legend of the Sword is on tonight for HBO but I've already seen it at a friend for pay-per-view a couple months ago. Not thrilled to watch it again and won't record it.

Charlie Hunnam is a hunk.

Edited by Angel Jim
2 hours ago, Boss said:

Dave Chappelle :lawd:

Black Mirror 

I think hype and daves lofty skills didn't match the first two. This 3rd I wish was twice as long. Also liked he used nigga and took advantage of his blackness. I feel Dave's white fans get it, and you'll never see them Say shit like all lives matter or be oblivious to racial identities.  Dave has made the country smarter imo!!

Edited by kokujin
  • Like 1

Yea he really capped the last two off (last one especially) as a master of the craft.   Like the Elder Sensei of stand-up  :whew: .. .Presenting the ideas that are the core of his jokes.  I dunno if you get what I mean, but like...we got to see the mind of the master comedians building process. It was honest, human and still fucking hilarious.  Yet he let us know it was goodbye, for a while, and it felt like it.  Was legit sad by the end. :sad:  

Edited by Boss
  • Like 1

Id have to remember well the content of the first two to see what you're talking about. I do appreciate he had some helpful core ideas centered around non bigotry that I don't mind hearing. And he wasn't pc or a sjw either.  Thought he was fair to all targets.  Dave has America's respect and the perfect guy for it.  He'll be around.. He loves money if that wasn't clear. I think too much not to take a couple more swipes.

Edited by kokujin