The Official "What are you watching?" thread

• Replies 982
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So here’s my quick review of hereditary:   1. It’s nowhere near being the scariest movie ever. It’s more of an unsettling thriller.    2. It’s surprisingly unpredictable. The trail

my mini review of mother:   I finally saw the movie Mother. I think it’s a better work of art, and conversation piece, than it is a film. The symbolism and metaphors are fantastic, and it wa

this looks nuts

Posted Images

Curb your Enthusiasm was on yesterday. They try to open pickle jars, but doesn't everyone know that if you bang on the corner of the lid along the entire diameter that it makes it a lot easier to twist off?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oooh, low likes something Japanese,  and it has nothing to do with me.; ( get a fucking life,  loser.

On Monday, October 09, 2017 at 8:04 PM, Cooke said:

dafuq is this? 

:bitchface:

Lol. It's basically a very tame Japanese version of real world. It's in a language I study so it works for me.

2 hours ago, kokujin said:

Oooh, low likes something Japanese,  and it has nothing to do with me.; ( get a fucking life,  loser.

:bitchface:

Lol. It's basically a very tame Japanese version of real world. It's in a language I study so it works for me.

but real world sucks :mjcry:

• Upvote 1
8 hours ago, Twinblade said:

Its the time of year where  i feel its appropriate to try and catch up on horror/thriller movies I missed. Started with hostel, pretty fucked up movie.

Hostel was good fun. I liked the second one too.