Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Goukosan

Official Politics Thread.

Recommended Posts

15 minutes ago, Vini said:

Like I said before, Trump is a protest candidate against the far left, it doesn't matter how disfunctional his cabinet is. If you guys don't get your shit together he will be elected for a second term.

Trump was elected because 25 years of  failed neoliberal policies destroyed the Democratic party and the corruption of the DNC and Clinton stealing the nomination was the final straw for a lot of folks. A lot of people voted for Trump that previously voted for Obama because of their disdain for her. But you can't make the lesser of two evil voters understand that it seems to be beyond most of their intellectual capacitiy. 

 https://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2017/11/02/clinton-brazile-hacks-2016-215774

Edited by Rebel Rebel

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, ghostz said:

@jehurey interested as well 

go read the other forum when it was happening in 2016

 

its not my fault that you are uninformed. when plenty of proof exists.

 

it only hurts your credibility.

 

just like i continually try to see proof of @Rebel Rebel and how he actually "boycotts" israel, and ask him specific questions about jill steins policy positions...........and i seem to know more information about those subjects than him.

 

he, coincidentally, runs away.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Rebel Rebel said:

 A lot of people voted for Trump that previously voted for Obama because of their disdain for her.

really? where's your proof on this? specifically this "disdain for her" proof?

 

if you don't have that, your entire theory collapses.

 

and, you still don't seem to understand that you live in a country that has a first-past-the-post voting system, and you are not going to create a third choice in this election.

 

its very simple............when it matters, you either have to be a realistic adult about your choices........or you choose not to be.

 

and you chose not to be.

 

the bernie voters who voted for hillary clinton are actually accomplishing MORE to change things you are. jill stein's entire organization has fizzled into nothing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

rather odd behavior:

Quote

 

President Trump was reportedly furious when the U.S. plan to expel 60 Russian diplomats was made public, hurling expletives and insults at White House aides he claimed misled him regarding the magnitude of his own administration's response to the poisoning of a former Russian spy in the U.K.

 

“There were curse words, a lot of curse words,” a White House official told the Washington Post after the announcement was made public on March 26.

 

The day before staffers had briefed Trump at his Mar-a-Lago resort in Florida on their proposal to expel 60 Russian diplomats and suspected spies following the poisoning of Sergei Skripal with a military-grade nerve agent in the British city of Salisbury.

 

 

The number approximately represented the same total number that would be ousted by European partners as part of a coordinated effort to condemn the act of Russian aggression on foreign soil.

 

“We’ll match their numbers. We’re not taking the lead. We’re matching,” Trump reportedly told aides.

 

Trump was then outraged at ensuring media coverage that portrayed the U.S. as taking the toughest stance against Russia compared to the likes of Germany and France, which only ousted four diplomats apiece.

 

“I don’t care about the total!” Trump screamed, per the Post.

 

why would trump get so angry about put so much effort to NOT anger a foreign country. to the point where he is screaming at his aides?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, jehurey said:

go read the other forum when it was happening in 2016

 

its not my fault that you are uninformed. when plenty of proof exists.

 

it only hurts your credibility.

 

just like i continually try to see proof of @Rebel Rebel and how he actually "boycotts" israel, and ask him specific questions about jill steins policy positions...........and i seem to know more information about those subjects than him.

 

he, coincidentally, runs away.

So defensive. You can tell he’s mad :D 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Vini said:

Like I said before, Trump is a protest candidate against the far left, it doesn't matter how disfunctional his cabinet is. If you guys don't get your shit together he will be elected for a second term.

Oh, I get it.  You're one of those people who think it'd be better to throw America down the toilet than it would be to have a competent but flawed president in the oval office.

 

Do us a favor and don't vote.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, McWickedSmawt85 said:

Oh, I get it.  You're one of those people who think it'd be better to throw America down the toilet than it would be to have a competent but flawed president in the oval office.

 

Do us a favor and don't vote.

Lol, so much anger ITT. He never said what would or wouldn't be better, he was making an observation on why trump won the election, bro. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ghostz said:

Lol, so much anger ITT. He never said what would or wouldn't be better, he was making an observation on why trump won the election, bro. 

He outright stated that it doesn't matter how disfunctional Trump's cabinet is.

 

Why do all the "I don't like Trump, but..." posters here not see the forest for the trees?  Here, maybe this will help, since you're obviously not paying attention when I say the vacancies in the DoS are a huge fucking deal:

 

Quote

"If you don't fund the State Department fully, then I need to buy more ammunition ultimately," 

http://www.businessinsider.com/mattis-state-department-funding-need-to-buy-more-ammunition-2017-2

 

That's our Secretary of Defense, and the only adult left in the room in the executive branch, General "Mad Dog" Mattis.  Disfunctional cabinets are not a good thing.  They'll lead to wars, trade deals that don't have our influence in them, loss of soft power in advancing US interests internationally.  The implications of the state department vacancies alone are huge, and they're going to take decades to dig ourselves out of.

 

Hillary would've been smart enough to fill those positions.  She would have been an infinitely better president for it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, McWickedSmawt85 said:

He outright stated that it doesn't matter how disfunctional Trump's cabinet is.

 

 

 

Yes. Did you read the rest of this post? He said it doesn't matter WHAT Trump does or doesn't do, he will get  re-elected if the Left doesn't get their shit together...as in people will vote for him out of spite for Liberals rather than liking Trump.


Really not that hard to understand, man. I didn't even read the rest of your post because it's irrelevant to the conversation. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, ghostz said:

 

Yes. Did you read the rest of this post? He said it doesn't matter WHAT Trump does or doesn't do, he will get  re-elected if the Left doesn't get their shit together...as in people will vote for him out of spite for Liberals rather than liking Trump.


Really not that hard to understand, man. I didn't even read the rest of your post because it's irrelevant to the conversation. 

Already responded to this line of reasoning weeks ago.  Have you, or have you not, been paying attention to the state and local elections?

 

Because if you have, then you'd know this line of reasoning is currently getting fucked in the ass in real time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, McWickedSmawt85 said:

Already responded to this line of reasoning weeks ago.  Have you, or have you not, been paying attention to the state and local elections?

 

Because if you have, then you'd know this line of reasoning is currently getting fucked in the ass in real time.

Ok - that doesn't stop you from throwing a temper tantrum and just shouting out random ass shit no one is talking about. :kaz:

 

Yeah - you can believe what you want, it doesn't really matter because what Vini is telling is the truth regardless.

Edited by ghostz

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, ghostz said:

Ok - that doesn't stop you from throwing a temper tantrum and just shouting out random ass shit no one is talking about. :kaz:

 

Yeah - you can believe what you want, it doesn't really matter because what Vini is telling is the truth regardless.

Sounds like you and Vini just don't like being told that you're wrong.  Sticking your fingers in your ears and saying "la la la I cant hear youz!!!" ain't a good look for either of you.

 

It happened for you with immigration.  It happened for you with healthcare.  It happened for you with "bu muh cabinet doesn't matturz!"  It happens for you a lot, doesn't it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, McWickedSmawt85 said:

Sounds like you and Vini just don't like being told that you're wrong.  Sticking your fingers in your ears and saying "la la la I cant hear youz!!!" ain't a good look for either of you.

 

It happened for you with immigration.  It happened for you with healthcare.  It happened for you with "bu muh cabinet doesn't matturz!"  It happens for you a lot, doesn't it?

No, it's clear YOU don't. You're the one BURSTING at the seams screaming any & everything. Vini made a simple point, I agreed with him. You're off talking about random ass shit that no one was talking about.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Man Vini when he was a pro Hilary dude, and when she lost is a complete 180. Like someone highjacked his account.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, Hopes and Dreams™ said:

Man Vini when he was a pro Hilary dude, and when she lost is a complete 180. Like someone highjacked his account.

I was never pro Hillary I bought into the whole lesser of two evils thing for a minute. 

 

What pissed me off is these leftists playing identity politics afterwards bitching about Trump and white racists electing him when it was clear to me that these idiots were to blame for creating Trump to begin with. 

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh and local elections won't mean shit if democrats cave into these braindead activists and put up a leftist candidate or another  'opressed' minority for president. 

 

Edited by Vini

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×