Sign in to follow this  
Goukosan

Official Politics Thread.

I love how Vini keep on posting standard right-wing talking points...........yet keeps insisting he's a "true liberal".

4 hours ago, Vini said:

Hey Vini.  You know there is a difference between seperating the children from their parents and the Family detention centers right? 

You do know this right? right? right? 

19 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Hey Vini.  You know there is a difference between seperating the children from their parents and the Family detention centers right? 

You do know this right? right? right? 

Maybe read the post I quoted? He said children camps he didn't say anything about separating children from parents. 

The zero tolerance policy is obviously too much and I disagree with it, but to act like illegal immigrant children detention centers are a new thing is disingenuous. 

This whole thing with the children and immigrants in general reminded me of this movie.

Also the above analysis fits well for the "This is America" video.

Basically, the background is finally coming and most people have been ignoring it.

1 hour ago, Vini said:

Maybe read the post I quoted? He said children camps he didn't say anything about separating children from parents. 

The zero tolerance policy is obviously too much and I disagree with it, but to act like illegal immigrant children detention centers are a new thing is disingenuous. 

Children Camps =/= Family Camps. 

9 hours ago, Vini said:

You're a scared little bitch that defends the government putting children in concentration camps.

Associated Press is reporting on information that have confirmed:

Trump administration officials have been sending babies and other young children forcibly separated from their parents at the U.S.-Mexico border to at least three “tender age” shelters in South Texas, The Associated Press has learned.

Under the age of 5, and at minimum "hundreds of babies"

This is something straight out of a sci-fi novel or some James Cameron film.

8 hours ago, Remij_ said:

This is so fucked up. :scared: 

Vini and Ghostz support this.  Vini still claims he's liberal.

Lmao the commerce secretary has refuted everything Donald Trump has said about trade deficits. 

its so nice the ego of Donald Trump is running the world's largest economy. Is he trying to destroy America or what? 

31 minutes ago, Cookester15 said:

Lmao the commerce secretary has refuted everything Donald Trump has said about trade deficits. 

its so nice the ego of Donald Trump is running the world's largest economy. Is he trying to destroy America or what? 

michael-bolton-office-space-gif-2.gifwhat do you think?

I guess we need to start trotting out the film projectors and playing this in our schools again. And probably on tv.

21 minutes ago, The Mother Fucker said:

Looks like Trump just signed executive order to end the family separation.      

It may be written intentionally to conflict with the Flores agreement, and therefore intentionally written for Trump to BLAME the courts and say "I can't stop separations before the courts are blocking me from doing so."

The Flores agreement says that you cannot detain kids for more than 20 days. This executive order reunites the kids, but now classifies them as being detains with the parents, and the parents can be detained indefinitely. Which means that somebody, or some court will impose an injuction on this executive order.

It could go one of two ways, the White House basically institutes Obama's "catch and release" or they go back to what they were doing.  One seems more likely than the other.

2 hours ago, Vini said:

Still don't believe Trump's a populist?

lol, i love how you purposely leave out information.

right-wing populism almost always incorporates NATIONALISM. it goes hand in hand.

16 minutes ago, jehurey said:

lol, i love how you purposely leave out information.

right-wing populism almost always incorporates NATIONALISM. it goes hand in hand.

He's not a right wing populist, he's a populist. He was a registered democrat for like a decade in New York. 

7 hours ago, Vini said:

He's not a right wing populist, he's a populist. He was a registered democrat for like a decade in New York. 

Hilary Clinton isn't a SJW because she was anti-gay marriage at one point.

23 minutes ago, Hot Sauce said:

Hilary Clinton isn't a SJW because she was anti-gay marriage at one point.

She definitely isn't an SJW she towing the party line at every step.