Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Goukosan

Official Politics Thread.

Recommended Posts

53 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

 

He armed Ukraine and opposes Nord Stream 2. Meanwhile Team Pussy Hat let Putin annex the Crimea without a fight and let Assad walk right over his red line. 

 

Edited by Saucer

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Saucer said:

 

He armed Ukraine and opposes Nord Stream 2. Meanwhile Team Pussy Hat let Putin annex the Crimea without a fight and and let Assad walk over right over his red line. 

 

Are you drinking pussy tears? 

I love this revisionist history.  How soon we forget the Republicans congress blocking Obama's plan to retaliate.   Obama wanted to,  the republican controlled congress blocked it. 

 

After a sarin gas attack in a Damascus suburb in August 2013, then-President Barack Obama sought authorization for the use of military force in Syria. Congress was against it.

 

Lets also not forget that  Trump was against that move also. 

 

You make this too easy Saucey poo. :cmpunk2:

 

 

trump_tweets.jpg

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

I love this revisionist history.  How soon we forget the Republicans congress blocking Obama's plan to retaliate.   Obama wanted to,  the republican controlled congress blocked it. 

 

After a sarin gas attack in a Damascus suburb in August 2013, then-President Barack Obama sought authorization for the use of military force in Syria. Congress was against it.

 

Lets also not forget that  Trump was against that move also. 

 

You make this too easy Saucey poo. :cmpunk2:

 

 

trump_tweets.jpg

 

Obama didn't need Congressional approval to attack Assad under the War Powers Act. He sought Congressional approval to cover his ass after unilaterally drawing his red line and then wimping out from enforcing it. Meanwhile he mocked Romney for saying Russia was America's biggest threat. "The 1980s are now calling for their foreign policy back." Remember that gem?

 

Edited by Saucer

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Kitad said:

What even is your point man

 

 

His point is, like, Trump's needed to combat the SJWs, or something.  And that makes Russia's meddling in our elections OK.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, McWickedSmawt85 said:

His point is, like, Trump's needed to combat the SJWs, or something.  And that makes Russia's meddling in our elections OK.

truly an angsty teenager's approach to politics :tom:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, McWickedSmawt85 said:

His point is, like, Trump's needed to combat the SJWs, or something.  And that makes Russia's meddling in our elections OK.

 

Nothing makes Russia meddling in your elections ok. The question is to what extent was there collusion with the current president and is there any influence over him today. Nobody denies that Putin helped Trump get elected, that's not the point. 

 

I think Trump is useful to show the left how culture can easily swing far right when they get totalitarian and ideological about their ideas. Him being a useful temporary buffer against the radical left is my personal observation, I don't know to what extent his supporters see that

 

Edited by Vini

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The fact that one would think that the US has a "radical left" problem is not understanding the current political position at all.

 

The US has currently been taken prisoner by the right, by disgusting anti-union, oligarchic, plutocratic, neoliberalism. And thanks to the supreme court picks the Trump election ensures that for generations.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Kitad said:

The fact that one would think that the US has a "radical left" problem is not understanding the current political position at all.

 

The US has currently been taken prisoner by the right, by disgusting anti-union, oligarchic, plutocratic, neoliberalism. And thanks to the supreme court picks the Trump election ensures that for generations.

 

 

 

 Jesus listen to this ignorant political team sport bubble crap

 

The whole Western civilization has a radical left problem, and half your country is on the right.

 

 

Edited by Vini

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Vini said:

 

 Jesus listen to this ignorant political team sport bubble crap

 

The whole Western civilization has a radical left problem, and half your country is on the right.

 

 

The US political spectrum is so far to the right that the Democrats would be considered a center-right party in most other western democracies

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

but yeah when your whole political exposure comes from arguing about SJWs online, yeah suddenly talking about Trans rights is the big issue of our time :grimaceright:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Kitad said:

 

The US political spectrum is so far to the right that the Democrats would be considered a center-right party in most other western democracies

 

What spectrum  are we referring to here? As compared to Socialism? This is a capitalist country and proud to be so, in fact it's the best capitalist country in the world. That's not changing any time soon.  

 

And by the way the people Europeans consider on the "left" damn near destroyed the whole union in the last few years, or were you too focused on bashing Christian conservatives to notice? 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Saucer said:

 

Obama didn't need Congressional approval to attack Assad under the War Powers Act. He sought Congressional approval to cover his ass after unilaterally drawing his red line and then wimping out from enforcing it. Meanwhile he mocked Romney for saying Russia was America's biggest threat. "The 1980s are now calling for their foreign policy back." Remember that gem?

 

Bro the War powers act actually does the opposite of what you think it does. 

 

The war powers act restricts the presidents abilities when it comes to involving the US forces in foreign hostilities. 

 

Like I said, you make this too easy Saucey poo :cmpunk2:

 

The act - restrain the president's ability to commit U.S. forces overseas by requiring the executive branch to consult with and report to Congress before involving U.S. forces in foreign hostilities.

 

 

 

 

 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Vini said:

 

What spectrum  are we referring to here? As compared to Socialism? This is a capitalist country and proud to be so, in fact it's the best capitalist country in the world. That's not changing any time soon.  

 

And by the way the people Europeans consider on the "left" damn near destroyed the whole union in the last few years, or were you too focused on bashing Christian conservatives to notice? 

 

 

 

Norway is capitalistic too, its just not retardedly geared towards rich people. In norway the democrats would be right-wing

 

and no, Norway did not crash the European Union

Edited by Kitad

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Euro crisis has nothing to do with right and left, it had everything to do with countries with shaky finances like Greece being corrupt and unaccountable shit holes

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, TLHBO said:

POTUS arrives tonight :aitch:

 

He will save Britannia!

 

i heard american idiot is now on the UK charts lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×