The stupid phone thread

8 minutes ago, ghostz said:

Nice counting, Lol. 

Thank you

52 minutes ago, ghostz said:

Who's arguing anything? 

:trump:

15 hours ago, Rebel Rebel said:

That new red iphone looks like ass.  Ghostz don't tell me that's the one you have?

I have the iPhone X. That’s a reskinned iPhone 8 with the proceeds going to AIDs research. 

Edited by ghostz

8 hours ago, ghostz said:

I have the iPhone X. That’s a reskinned iPhone 8 with the proceeds going to AIDs research. 

This young dude at the Verizon store putting my sim card in had one he pulled it out like he was trying to show it off and he was wearing matching sneakers and gold jewelry lol. The fuck with these kids nowadays :rofl:

Man, I really wonder why all battery cases  I've ever encounter don't offer any type of protection. I don't think I've ever seen one that even has a lip, wtf.

According to the latest research from Counterpoint’s Q4 2017, the premium smartphone market did not grow as expected while Apple remained the most profitable brand, capturing 86% of the total handset market profits […]

The iPhone X alone generated 21% of total industry revenue and 35% of total industry profits during the quarter.

The report notes that Apple’s flagship model generated five times as much as the combined profit of more than 600 Android brands.

God damn, lol.

Edited by ghostz

Consumer Report: Samsung GS9 and S9+  Top CR's Ratings With Durability, Speed, and Sound. 

the two phones now sit atop CR’s smartphone ratings.

In the end, though, it was durability, speedier processing, and top-quality sound that nudged the S9 and S9+ (which start at $720 and $840, respectively) just ahead of the competition in an exceptionally crowded field

Simoly the best, better than all the rest!! :aitch:

12 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Consumer Report: Samsung GS9 and S9+  Top CR's Ratings With Durability, Speed, and Sound. 

the two phones now sit atop CR’s smartphone ratings.

In the end, though, it was durability, speedier processing, and top-quality sound that nudged the S9 and S9+ (which start at $720 and $840, respectively) just ahead of the competition in an exceptionally crowded field

Simoly the best, better than all the rest!! :aitch:

Not exactly selling very well, most people must have missed the memo.

Lol look at this Samsung patent....LMAO I for one am *SHOCKED* I hope they come out with a Notch phone. 

samsung-notch-full.png

Edited by ghostz

1 hour ago, ghostz said:

Lol look at this Samsung patent....LMAO I for one am *SHOCKED* I hope they come out with a Notch phone. 

samsung-notch-full.png

Samsung pioneered the Majority of the recent smartphone hardware design language of the last 5 years. 

Edge to edge screens

Phablet

Curved Screens. 

Micro Bazels

OLED Screens

No home button

etc. 

Even Apple is moving towards the direction that Samsung moved to years ago. 

Samsung is not going backwards and design a flat screen Galaxy S.  They may include a notch or not but they definitely not going back to flat screen Galaxy S phones. 

5 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Samsung pioneered the Majority of the recent smartphone hardware design language of the last 5 years. 

Edge to edge screens

Phablet

Curved Screens. 

Micro Bazels

OLED Screens

No home button

etc. 

Even Apple is moving towards the direction that Samsung moved to years ago. 

Samsung is not going backwards and design a flat screen Galaxy S.  They may include a notch or not but they definitely not going back to flat screen Galaxy S phones. 

I just hope they do include the notch, especially after talking so much shit on it. Either way, they probably should, maybe they'll get some better flagship sales.