Run Jerry ruuun

Ruuuuuuun away 

Runnnnnnnnn awayyyyyyy from the 

Paaaaaaayyyyyyyyannnnnnnn

Runnnnnnnnn way .....ruuuunnnnn away from 

The paaaayyyyyaaaaaaaannnnnnn

14 hours ago, jehurey said:

My first post said "I was right"

You clearly need to know what I was right about.

And YOU DO KNOW, because you immediately started responding back as if you already knew the existing argument.

Sorry buddy............you just helped me. Whether you like it or not.

And I thank you.:trump: I have no more use for you.

I know what you were WRONG about.  You were WRONG that he was LYING.  You say exactly that in your post... that he was lying.  I don't need to address anything else.  You wen't from.. HE'S LYING... to... HE'S MISDIRECTING :cry: 

You completely lost the argument from EVERY angle.  I laughed the entire time... especially when you tried to conflate my argument with theirs.  Congrats, you scaled your argument down to nothing.  gg :trump: 

5 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

I know what you were WRONG about. 

Nope, because you would've read Hot Sauce and Dynocrap specifically mentioning Dynamic Scaling as only occurring on ONE AXIS.

You making yourself look stupid. It doesn't really matter because you are either HELPING ME prove Hot Sauce and Dynocrap wrong, or your proving yourself wrong.

Either way, I win.

And that's why you're going to pathetically try to make a jumbled mess from this point forward, because you stupidly ended up helping me.

In other words: You're Done :trump:

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

Nope, because you would've read Hot Sauce and Dynocrap specifically mentioning Dynamic Scaling as only occurring on ONE AXIS.

You making yourself look stupid. It doesn't really matter because you are either HELPING ME prove Hot Sauce and Dynocrap wrong, or your proving yourself wrong.

Either way, I win.

And that's why you're going to pathetically try to make a jumbled mess from this point forward, because you stupidly ended up helping me.

In other words: You're Done :trump:

I didn't need to read anything other than this post. 

On 1/11/2018 at 3:45 AM, jehurey said:

So I was absolutely correct.

He is 100% lying by calling 1920 x 1080 a "50 Percent Screen" of 3840 x 2160.

A 1920 x 1080 screen is exactly a quarter of the pixels as a native 4K render. Who the hell would trust this guy if he can't get that correct.

It gives me ALL the information I need.  I'm not going to let you conflate my argument with theirs.  I don't give a fuck what they told you.  My argument doesn't depend on anything they said.

The dev didn't lie at all.  He didn't misdirect anything.  You were simply too stupid to understand and made a fool of yourself. :mj: 

Just now, Remij_ said:

I didn't need to read anything other than this post. 

then too bad, that's your problem.

You're done.:trump:

Just now, jehurey said:

then too bad, that's your problem.

You're done.:trump:

Nope, that's YOUR problem. :mj: 

He's lying :cry:   - No he's not. :|

He's misdirecting :cry:  - No he's not. :|

Bu but Dyna and Hot Sauce said... :cry:  - I don't care what they said :|

:hest:

14 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Nope, that's YOUR problem. :mj: 

He's lying :cry:   - No he's not. :|

He's misdirecting :cry:  - No he's not. :|

Bu but Dyna and Hot Sauce said... :cry:  - I don't care what they said :|

:hest:

Nope.

It is your problem...........because you are LYING to me about pretending to NOT KNOW about the argument that began in the previous thread.

17 hours ago, Remij_ said:

I

Developers base screen percentage off a single axis because it simplifies the entire thing.

You were making the SAME ARGUMENT as Hot Sauce and Dynocrap.

In THIS THREAD.

And then you CHANGED YOUR CLAIM to say that it was "always about BOTH AXIS"

Thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaank you for walking into that one.:tom:

7 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Nope.

It is your problem...........because you are LYING to me about pretending to NOT KNOW about the argument that began in the previous thread.

You were making the SAME ARGUMENT as Hot Sauce and Dynocrap.

In THIS THREAD.

And then you CHANGED YOUR CLAIM to say that it was "always about BOTH AXIS"

Thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaank you for walking into that one.:tom:

No, I stated exactly what that was.  It's explained right in the article... which I quoted and showed you.  

So basically what you're confirming right now is that Dyna, Hot Sauce... and myself are all correct... and you were wrong.  ROFL.

It's like you're being stupid enough to say... well this is a 1080p TV... but where's the 1920x1080p TV????! :lemming:   They base the "p" of the TV on specifically the verticle axis to simplify it.  RETARD.

You're just continually confirming to everyone that you don't know shit. :mj: 

Edited by Remij_

46 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

No, I stated exactly what that was.  It's explained right in the article... which I quoted and showed you.  

So basically what you're confirming right now is that Dyna, Hot Sauce... and myself are all correct... and you were wrong.  ROFL.

It's like you're being stupid enough to say... well this is a 1080p TV... but where's the 1920x1080p TV????! :lemming:   They base the "p" of the TV on specifically the verticle axis to simplify it.  RETARD.

You're just continually confirming to everyone that you don't know shit. :mj: 

and now you are trying to BACKTRACK and say you were talking about ONE AXIS.

Oh man, you just keep on delivering.:tom:

Dude...........I already have quotes of you talking about only ONE AXIS, and then you claiming that it was ALWAYS TWO AXIS, and now back to ONE AXIS.

You're done, buddy.

Just now, jehurey said:

and now you are trying to BACKTRACK and say you were talking about ONE AXIS.

Oh man, you just keep on delivering.:tom:

Dude...........I already have quotes of you talking about only ONE AXIS, and then you claiming that it was ALWAYS TWO AXIS, and now back to ONE AXIS.

You're done, buddy.

You really don't have any idea what you are saying.  Don't think I haven't noticed that you're not arguing about whether the dev was right or wrong anymore and instead whether I said something or didn't say something, or knew that Dyna and Hot Sauce said something or not... :hest:  It's an honest tell that you've lost the argument.

Read the article the dev posted.  Everything is explained there.. if you can't make sense of it.. that's your own problem.  You were completely wrong.. and that's a FACT :trump: 

Just now, Remij_ said:

You really don't have any idea what you are saying.  Don't think I haven't noticed that you're not arguing about whether the dev was right or wrong anymore and instead whether I said something or didn't say something, or knew that Dyna and Hot Sauce said something or not... :hest:  It's an honest tell that you've lost the argument.

Read the article the dev posted.  Everything is explained there.. if you can't make sense of it.. that's your own problem.  You were completely wrong.. and that's a FACT :trump: 

ANd read what I posted.

I specifically proved my point, and said that the developer, who was mad at Digital Foundry for MISLEADING............was giving misleading information, himself.

I love how you have now COMPLETELY RUN AWAY from your own statements, and are attempting to "reboot" the argument from the very beginning.

Not. Gonna Work.

You're Done.:trump:

6 minutes ago, jehurey said:

ANd read what I posted.

I specifically proved my point, and said that the developer, who was mad at Digital Foundry for MISLEADING............was giving misleading information, himself.

I love how you have now COMPLETELY RUN AWAY from your own statements, and are attempting to "reboot" the argument from the very beginning.

Not. Gonna Work.

You're Done.:trump:

Except he didn't.  You said he was LYING.  Did you not use the word LYING?  Then afterwards.. you changed your mind to "misleading"... which he didn't do either.  He spoke in facts.  If you don't get it.. your problem. :shrug: 

Just now, Remij_ said:

Except he didn't.  You said he was LYING.  Did you not use the word LYING?  Then afterwards.. you changed your mind to "misleading"... which he didn't do either.  He spoke in facts.  If you don't get it.. your problem. :shrug: 

Yup, because 50% of the screen of a native 4K image is not derived from 1920 x 1080 pixels.

He's lying.

He's should have never used the term "Screen Percentage" in the first place. That is completely inaccurate.

Had the terminology been "Screen SCALE" we might actually be close to what YOU were describing.

He did not use facts, he used bullshit marketing terminology...............and so did you.

Wow............you just got asswhiped every which way. :trump:

Just now, jehurey said:

Yup, because 50% of the screen of a native 4K image is not derived from 1920 x 1080 pixels.

He's lying.

He's should have never used the term "Screen Percentage" in the first place. That is completely inaccurate.

Had the terminology been "Screen SCALE" we might actually be close to what YOU were describing.

He did not use facts, he used bullshit marketing terminology...............and so did you.

Wow............you just got asswhiped every which way. :trump:

The fucking command is "r.screenpercentage".. 

A native 4K image scaled to 50% of the screen IS 1920x1080 pixels. 

You are fucking STUPID.  Just because you are stupid doesn't mean he's wrong, lying, or misleading.   YOU ARE UNINFORMED. Period. :reg: 

Just now, Remij_ said:

The fucking command is "r.screenpercentage".. 

A native 4K image scaled to 50% of the screen IS 1920x1080 pixels. 

You are fucking STUPID.  Just because you are stupid doesn't mean he's wrong, lying, or misleading.   YOU ARE UNINFORMED. Period. :reg: 

sorry buddy, but unless you want to find a source that predate the English Language Dictionary, we know exactly what screen percentage means.

Buddy...............you're trying to reset the argument because you KNOW I just trapped you. Its not gonna work.

BUH BYE..........you're done.:trump:

5 minutes ago, jehurey said:

sorry buddy, but unless you want to find a source that predate the English Language Dictionary, we know exactly what screen percentage means.

Buddy...............you're trying to reset the argument because you KNOW I just trapped you. Its not gonna work.

BUH BYE..........you're done.:trump:

I mean, the hilarious thing... and trust me, this is funny. Is if you READ THE ARTICLE which features the graph..... It's explained why they use what they use.  

So you're basically taking something... removing the context... and then complaining that it doesn't make sense to you and that the developer is lying and saying shit like "who the hell could trust this guy if can't get that correct"....

You just make an ass of yourself.  Are you done yet? :wonder: 

Edited by Remij_

I caught Digital Foundry fucking up before, they made completely false claims about the PlayStation vs. Saturn version of Road and Track Presents: The Need for Speed.

If you didn't guess they reported that the PlayStation version had numerous features the Saturn version did not which was completely false and made it appear inferior.

These guys are not a reliable source of information.

1 hour ago, DynamiteCop! said:

I caught Digital Foundry fucking up before, they made completely false claims about the PlayStation vs. Saturn version of Road and Track Presents: The Need for Speed.

If you didn't guess they reported that the PlayStation version had numerous features the Saturn version did not which was completely false and made it appear inferior.

These guys are not a reliable source of information.

Is this where you claim they've always been playstation fanboys?

12 minutes ago, TLHBO said:

Is this where you claim they've always been playstation fanboys?

Not directly, but coincidentally all of their 'mistakes' have landed in that direction which would lead one to believe they do better research and put in more effort for PlayStation content.

Bias always exists regardless of who you are or what you do.