Sign in to follow this  
Jon2B

34BT owns DF and makes them look like fools

17 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Not directly, but coincidentally all of their 'mistakes' have landed in that direction which would lead one to believe they do better research and put in more effort for PlayStation content.

Bias always exists regardless of who you are or what you do.

Lmfao shut the fuck up. They were notorious for sucking xbox dick at the start of this gen and clearly being uncomfortable with admitting ps4 had better multiplats.

9 hours ago, Remij_ said:

I mean, the hilarious thing... and trust me, this is funny. Is if you READ THE ARTICLE which features the graph.

the original claim came from the previous thread and he was quoted in the previous thread.

the chart was posted in this thread...........there is NO missing context. He is trying to imply that 1920 x 1080 is "Half" of the screen of a native 4K image.

Thank you for running away from your own arguments.

You attempting to reset the argument for the THIRD time is proof that you are done.

7 hours ago, jehurey said:

the original claim came from the previous thread and he was quoted in the previous thread.

the chart was posted in this thread...........there is NO missing context. He is trying to imply that 1920 x 1080 is "Half" of the screen of a native 4K image.

Thank you for running away from your own arguments.

You attempting to reset the argument for the THIRD time is proof that you are done.

I already told you I don't give a SHIT what your argument or original claim was in some other thread.  I'm basing EVERYTHING I've said off what YOU'VE said in THIS THREAD.  And I don't even need to see the other thread to know that you were wrong.  You were wrong there, and you are wrong here. lol

Again, 1920x1080p IS half the screen percentage of 3840x2160.

At NO POINT did the developer or anyone else from 34BigThings state that the PIXEL COUNT was 90%-50% of 4K.   When you scale resolution while maintaining aspect ratio,  it's UNDERSTOOD that it pertains to both axis.  Thus the simplified way of stating it... is...  that you're using a "50% scale."  Redout SCALES between 90% and 50% of 4K....

You CAN'T win against facts Jerry. 

4 hours ago, Remij_ said:

I already told you I don't give a SHIT what your argument or original claim was in some other thread.

too bad.

here.............let me quote you

This is a case of you making a fool out of yourself. 

Especially funny considering you were trying to criticize me for not having context.........and guess what you got caught missing????????

2 hours ago, jehurey said:

too bad.

here.............let me quote you

Especially funny considering you were trying to criticize me for not having context.........and guess what you got caught missing????????

All the context I need is in this thread ROFL.  Too bad for you.

1 hour ago, Remij_ said:

All the context I need is in this thread ROFL.  Too bad for you.

Thanks for losing at the end...........and deciding to omit the beginning.

The only thing that's left is the Middle, try arguing that if you're that desperate. lol

1 hour ago, jehurey said:

Thanks for losing at the end...........and deciding to omit the beginning.

The only thing that's left is the Middle, try arguing that if you're that desperate. lol

You can't win against FACTS Jehurey.  No misleading, no lying, context is in the article...  You LOST.

This article cleared up ANY misconceptions that you may have had with the previous comment made by 34BT with regards to their wording... which was still 100% correct.  Trying to use it to claim that you were correct in some previous argument is EXACTLY what this article was meant to address.  You lost THIS arguement, you lost THAT arguement, and you just look pathetic trying to dance around it all.

Sad. :trump: 

4 hours ago, Remij_ said:

You can't win against FACTS Jehurey.  No misleading, no lying, context is in the article...  You LOST.

This article cleared up ANY misconceptions that you may have had with the previous comment made by 34BT with regards to their wording... which was still 100% correct.  Trying to use it to claim that you were correct in some previous argument is EXACTLY what this article was meant to address.  You lost THIS arguement, you lost THAT arguement, and you just look pathetic trying to dance around it all.

Sad. :trump: 

nope....pretty sure i had the facts when you agreed with me that 1080p is a quarter resolution of a native 4k resolution

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight?

Right.  Thank you.:trump:

5 hours ago, jehurey said:

nope....pretty sure i had the facts when you agreed with me that 1080p is a quarter resolution of a native 4k resolution

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight?

Right.  Thank you.:trump:

which is also a 50% scale of native 4K... as I said.  You lost.  PERIOD. :smug: 

Edited by Remij_

11 minutes ago, Azazela said:

So if 1080p is half of 4K then what is 1440p and 1800p...

Not half... it's a 50% scale... You have to be specific.

untitled-1sqsuf.png

Use the chart and figure it out yourself.

10 hours ago, Remij_ said:

which is also a 50% scale of native 4K... as I said.  You lost.  PERIOD. :smug: 

which is a misleading term as nobody would describe a quarter of something as being "50 percent"

Remember, his own chart doesn't even meant "scale" it simply mentions "50 percent" of it being native 4K.

You know all of this...........and you couldn't even give a straight answer as to Dynamic Scaling referred to ONE axis or TWO axis, because you changed your answer THREE times. lol

You know you lose, because you ran away and tried to reboot the argument.

And there's nothing you can do about that. You're done.:trump:

Edited by jehurey

8 hours ago, Azazela said:

congratulations.

you just demonstrated to remij the very reason why I pointed out that the developer INTENTIONALLY used misleading language.

Anybody who uses common sense would accurately describe a 1080p resolution would say its a QUARTER-resolution.

The developer trying to slip the term "half scale" or "50 percent of 4K" is intentionally meant to mislead you. Nobody compares resolutions like that.

44 minutes ago, jehurey said:

congratulations.

you just demonstrated to remij the very reason why I pointed out that the developer INTENTIONALLY used misleading language.

Anybody who uses common sense would accurately describe a 1080p resolution would say its a QUARTER-resolution.

The developer trying to slip the term "half scale" or "50 percent of 4K" is intentionally meant to mislead you. Nobody compares resolutions like that.

If they were doing so as a means of designating pixels yes, but not vertical axis scaling. When a game is rendering at 3840x2160 the vertical resolution is 2,160 horizontal lines of vertical resolution, what is 50% of that vertical resolution? 1,080 horizontal lines of vertical resolution, 50% of the vertical resolution. All they've done is maintained the 16:9 aspect ratio and scaled the vertical lines to 50% of their native operation resulting in a resolution of 1920x1080. What this developer has said is on point and undeniable fact, you not liking his method or terminology is irrelevant. 

1920x1080 is 25% of the pixel count of 3840x2160, it's also 50% of its vertical resolution. It's vertical scaling on a fixed 16:9 aspect ratio.

Like, mother fucker how stupid are you?

tmbmuEw.png

9 hours ago, Azazela said:

1080p is half of 4K's vertical resolution, 1440p is half of 5K's vertical resolution, 1800p is half of 6K's vertical resolution.  

Edited by DynamiteCop!

30 minutes ago, jehurey said:

which is a misleading term as nobody would describe a quarter of something as being "50 percent"

Remember, his own chart doesn't even meant "scale" it simply mentions "50 percent" of it being native 4K.

You know all of this...........and you couldn't even give a straight answer as to Dynamic Scaling referred to ONE axis or TWO axis, because you changed your answer THREE times. lol

You know you lose, because you ran away and tried to reboot the argument.

And there's nothing you can do about that. You're done.:trump:

You've already been explained the answers to ALL OF THIS, idiot.  :D 

31 minutes ago, jehurey said:

congratulations.

The terms they are using AREN'T MISLEADING AT ALL. :hest:

Anyone who uses common sense would accurately describe a 1080p image as a 50% scale of a 4K image.

RETARD.  SCALE IS SCALE.  Get it through your retarded head :D 

You don't win against FACTS :francis: 

Edited by Remij_

1 hour ago, DynamiteCop! said:

If they were doing so as a means of designating pixels yes, but not vertical axis scaling. When a game is rendering at 3840x2160 the vertical resolution is 2,160 horizontal lines of vertical resolution, what is 50% of that vertical resolution? 1,080 horizontal lines of vertical resolution, 50% of the vertical resolution. All they've done is maintained the 16:9 aspect ratio and scaled the vertical lines to 50% of their native operation resulting in a resolution of 1920x1080. What this developer has said is on point and undeniable fact, you not liking his method or terminology is irrelevant. 

1920x1080 is 25% of the pixel count of 3840x2160, it's also 50% of its vertical resolution. It's vertical scaling on a fixed 16:9 aspect ratio.

Like, mother fucker how stupid are you?

tmbmuEw.png

1080p is half of 4K's vertical resolution, 1440p is half of 5K's vertical resolution, 1800p is half of 6K's vertical resolution.  

Congratulations............you just HELPED me demonstrate Remij having to bullshit. Because he specifically said that 50% Scale is COMMONLY, VERY COMMONLY associated with scaling BOTH VERTICAL AND HORIZONTAL RESOLUTIONS.............so saying 50% Screen percent is ENTIRELY LOGICAL.

they've done is maintained the 16:9 aspect ratio

Ah.............a very important factor that isn't explained...............in other words, very misleading.

Thank you.

1 hour ago, Remij_ said:

You've already been explained the answers to ALL OF THIS, idiot.  :D 

I love how he runs away and wants to avoid talking about him getting caught CHANGING his explaination for "Scaling" on three different occassions.

Good to know that he has given up. Its over for him, and he knows it.:trump:

1 hour ago, Remij_ said:

The terms they are using AREN'T MISLEADING AT ALL. :hest:

Anyone who uses common sense would accurately describe a 1080p image as a 50% scale of a 4K image.

RETARD.  SCALE IS SCALE.  Get it through your retarded head :D 

You don't win against FACTS :francis: 

dynocrap just debunked you.

I bet you get pissed that he shows up and completely fucks up all of your work. LOL