Sign in to follow this  
-GD-

“Sea of thieves multiplayer has huge potentual , but we have some concerns” - GS

19 minutes ago, dakur said:

It's so appropriate that DynamiteCop's initials are DC. They fit him like a glove. 

Are you trying to make a quip on this forum to fit in? Do you want to be accepted? You cock suckers said this same dumb shit on GameSpot, you included and you're now saying it again like its new here trying to be funny using years old jokes.

Get some new material you fucking homo. 

4 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Are you trying to make a quip on this forum to fit in? Do you want to be accepted? You cock suckers said this same dumb shit on GameSpot, you included and you're now saying it again like its new here trying to be funny using years old jokes.

Get some new material you fucking homo. 

It seems I got your DC triggered DC. :mjgrin:

Rare can't even get the basics of progression write.  I could probably give them a loot system of a random Chinese f2p mmo and would be better.

32 minutes ago, lynux3 said:

This ship is already sinking and it hasn't even set sail yet. :mj:

Maybe Sea of Thieves is a way from MS to softly prepare lems for the inevitable sinking?

Playing online game against pros, keep dying... "this game sucks :cry:"

Of course these kinds of online games depend on having a fun group with you.  Stupid idiots...  Like as if we couldn't have a SW crew and do some completely fun shit and make bank :smoke:  We have the exact group of people here that could make the game a blast for each other.

But instead here all we have are faggot haters that hate because it's an Xbox game and not a Sony game.  I can sure as shit guarantee you faggots will be buying Dreams and designing little faggy LBP tier garbage for your friends to dl and play.. ROFL

Gamespots concern has nothing to do with the game's design... it has everything to do with their own lack of faith that they'd have a group of friends that are fun to play with :mj: 

Shamespot :tom: 

1 hour ago, Azazela said:

Rare can't even get the basics of progression write.  I could probably give them a loot system of a random Chinese f2p mmo and would be better.

Yea... :roll:

You dumbos can't play anything unless your little character level goes up, or your stat increases... or you get an achievement for progressing... ROFL.  Reward me for everything except having fun ass niggas. :tom: 

Just play a game and have some fun losers. :romantears: