Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
#MeToo

Bayonetta 1 & 2 Switch Launch Trailer

Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, DynamiteCop! said:
3 hours ago, DynamiteCop! said:

If they didn't have the Wii U to carry them the system would be DoA, flat out because it was rushed to market without time to properly get games in the development pipeline.

 

As I said, probably everything leading up to Xenoblade Chronicles 2 was originally in development for the Wii U bar gimmicky shit like ARMS.

Here we go with that dumb shit again. 

 

How many PS3 and 360 games were released on Xbox1 and PS4 in its first two years?  TONS OF THEM.  Did that mean they were both rushed to Market? 

 

PS4 notoriously didn't have any defining game until Bloodborne, years after launch.  Does that mean PS4 was rushed to market? 

 

"Bbbbut if the system didn't have ports it would be dead in the water." as if other systems didn't have tons of ports as well. 

 

You guys claim not to be salty and then turn around and be salty :danylol:

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Here we go with that dumb shit again. 

 

How many PS3 and 360 games were released on Xbox1 and PS4 in its first two years?  TONS OF THEM.  Did that mean they were both rushed to Market? 

 

PS4 notoriously didn't have any defining game until Bloodborne, years after launch.  Does that mean PS4 was rushed to market? 

 

"Bbbbut if the system didn't have ports it would be dead in the water." as if other systems didn't have tons of ports as well. 

 

You guys claim not to be salty and then turn around and be salty :danylol:

PS4 had a shit first year. No argument from me there.

 

Doesn't stop what I said from being true. WiiU ports helped filled in the gaps of the Switch launch line-up and beyond. That's all I've said.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Goukosan said:

Here we go with that dumb shit again. 

 

How many PS3 and 360 games were released on Xbox1 and PS4 in its first two years?  TONS OF THEM.  Did that mean they were both rushed to Market? 

 

PS4 notoriously didn't have any defining game until Bloodborne, years after launch.  Does that mean PS4 was rushed to market? 

 

"Bbbbut if the system didn't have ports it would be dead in the water." as if other systems didn't have tons of ports as well. 

 

You guys claim not to be salty and then turn around and be salty :danylol:

And do you know how many third party developers were filling in the gaps with new games? All of them. Crossgen titles were minimum, they were also day and date new releases. 

 

Sony and Microsoft made an attempt to walk their users into the next gen, third party made an attempt, people were eased in and not immediately erased if they didn't make the change to the new system.

 

And what did Nintendo do?

 

"Sorry, but fuck you guys, you're not only not getting these new games which were in development for your system, we're giving away all the games you supported us with on it to the people who did nothing for us for the last 5 years"

 

Fuck Nintendo, fuck the Switch and fuck you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Don't compare this garbage we get on Switch to cross gen PS4 games.  The jump was huge.  This is 720p garbage.

 

 

 

 

 

 

The PS4 versions made the PS3 versions look like shit in comparison.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Cross gen releases and ports were a minimum? lmfao  What kinda revisionist history is this?  First two years for PS4 and Xbox1  was majority Cross gen and ports. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Ramza said:

PS4 had a shit first year. No argument from me there.

 

Doesn't stop what I said from being true. WiiU ports helped filled in the gaps of the Switch launch line-up and beyond. That's all I've said.

My response was to DynamiteCop.   He is acting as if PS4 and Xbox1 didn't have tons of crossgen games and ports the first year or so on the market. 

 

DynamiteCop dumbass logic states that;

 

Switch had a great first year alot of new titles released year 1 = rushed to the market. 

 

PS4/Xbox1 had tons of crossgen and ports year one = Sony and MS walking their users through to next gen

 

Lmfao. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

My response was to DynamiteCop.   He is acting as if PS4 and Xbox1 didn't have tons of crossgen games and ports the first year or so on the market. 

 

DynamiteCop dumbass logic states that;

 

Switch had a great first year alot of new titles released year 1 = rushed to the market. 

 

PS4/Xbox1 had tons of crossgen and ports year one = Sony and MS walking their users through to next gen

 

Lmfao. 

 

But @Goukosan, here's the important part:

 

3 hours ago, DynamiteCop! said:

And do you know how many third party developers were filling in the gaps with new games? All of them.

 

That's why Deeno doesn't want GTAV on Switch.  Because he knows 3rd party is what carries the systems he likes.  If 3rd parties sell well on Nintendo systems, then his systems will suffer.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×