Sign in to follow this  
MalaXmaS

Shit like this only happens to me.

My gamepass free month expired today.

I spent several hours today playing State of Decay. I really like that game, a lot.

So I have $16.15 on my account. The game was $15.99 for game + dlc if you have gamepass. I didnt have enough funds for the taxes.

I go out and get a $15 xbox live card.

I want to buy the game, but its $19.99 for the base game, and $30 for the full game +dlc.

My gamepass expired while I was out.

Fucked. :ben:

6 minutes ago, bhytre said:

How much does gamepass cost? 

It's not really the price but the fact that they want you to use a credit card for the renewing thing.

I'll just wait for the game to go on sale or get SoD2.

Just get another month of gamepass . Finish the game and sod2 comes out next month 

Game owns hard . Can't wait for 2 

• Upvote 1

That's a pretty good price for all the games you can play, including new ones

Gonna use my 2-week trial once I finish GTA V :face:

Just now, lostfool said:

Lmao game pass sucks

Sure does . I hate having 150 games to play for 10 bucks . Terrible deal

9 minutes ago, lostfool said:

150 old shit games.  Pass is the perfect name for it

You only play brand new games ? You don't play any games . Miserable fag :D

Yeah, you do get quite a few old games with gamepass but without it I wouldn't have able to try SoT so it fullfilled its purpose.

Why would it ever be worth it to actually buy SoD though? even with the discount. Just renew and you get to play it for another month, surely by then you'll probably be done with it and if not renew again and you get SoD2 plus all the other games anyway, for still less than what it would cost to just buy SoD. 

• Upvote 1

38 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

Why would it ever be worth it to actually buy SoD though? even with the discount. Just renew and you get to play it for another month, surely by then you'll probably be done with it and if not renew again and you get SoD2 plus all the other games anyway, for still less than what it would cost to just buy SoD. 

That's a good point. I was going to wait till SoD2 comes out but I might as well do this. Play SoD while I wait for SoD2.

Edited by MalaXmaS

$20 a month (hobopass+XBL) to gain access to old ass games that you can get on sale for less than $5 each. I never noticed how shit of a deal it actually is until I looked at the Hobopass line-up. :tom: 

$240 a year for Sea of Thieves, Devil May Cry 4, Bioshock Infinite and Halo Wars 1 & 2. :mickey: 

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Ramza said:

$20 a month (hobopass+XBL) to gain access to old ass games that you can get on sale for less than $5 each. I never noticed how shit of a deal it actually is until I looked at the Hobopass line-up. :tom: 

$240 a year for Sea of Thieves, Devil May Cry 4, Bioshock Infinite and Halo Wars 1 & 2. :mickey: 

If Sea of Thieves was in VR, you'd think it was amazing. 

And it would be :juggle:  Sea of Thieves is awesome... lmao haters and plank walkers :tom: 

Just now, Remij_ said:

If Sea of Thieves was in VR, you'd think it was amazing. 

And it would be :juggle:  Sea of Thieves is awesome... lmao haters and plank walkers :tom: 

Not even VR can save that unfinished POS from being a giant waste of everyone's time. :mj: Fuck off.