Sign in to follow this  
DynamiteCop!

Why didn't cows gloat about Hellblade?

Do any of you people actually play video games because it would appear as if you don't or you would have praised this game. All I saw was you nerds adding it to "exclusives" lists and never once actually discussing it or highlighting how good of a game it is. Probably because you don't buy video games :hest:

It's fantastic, the story is as excellent as it is psychotic, the graphics and visuals effects are top notch, the environments, setting and enemy design is extremely good, the audio is just something else entirely and the combat is extremely satisfying especially in later sections where it gets heavy handed and chaotic with dozens of enemies back to back. It blows my mind the crappy games you guys were talking about at the time, Destiny 2 marketing deals, Knack 2, Everybody's Golf and whatever other shit was releasing all in the face of what is easily one of the best games to release this generation.

Fucking pitiful fake gamers. 

P.S. The Xbox One X version demolishes the Pro version, with not only better framerates with a locked 60 FPS in the Framerate Mode, it's higher resolution across the board in every mode and even has an Enriched Mode the Pro does not have which pushes the LoD, draw distance, effects and foliage levels up to that of the PC Ultra settings while still maintaining high resolution standing.

You retards don't deserve games like this :camby:

4_15_2018_11_03_33_PM.png

4_15_2018_6_53_02_PM.png

4_15_2018_11_03_54_PM.png

Edited by DynamiteCop!

Lemmings love cinematic linear games now?:drake:

And it’s because cows have too many games to choose from :reg: Lemmings clearly desperate for something to play jumping on these scraps

Just now, Voidler said:

Lemmings love cinematic linear games now?:drake:

And it’s because cows have too many games to choose from :reg: Lemmings clearly desperate for something to play jumping on these scraps

Bullshit, there was nothing of note which released around the time of this. 

It came within a few month time span of Nioh and Nier, plus it came in 2017 a game packed with way more games anyway. I haven't really seen much Hellblade hype anyways.

Plus it's a digital only title, with no disc release, those get viewed as back burner games in general. It would be nice if it got a disc.

Persona 5 alone was 100-120 hours long you really need to look at the 2017 PS4 line up again before saying dumbshit.

4 minutes ago, Hopes and Dreams™ said:

It came within a few month time span of Nioh and Nier, plus it came in 2017 a game packed with way more games anyway. I haven't really seen much Hellblade hype anyways.

Nioh and Nier came out at the beginning of the year, Persona 5 came out at the end of the previous year, this came out towards the end of the year in 2017. There was nothing of note which released around the time this game came out and it came and went for whatever reason even though it's a top notch game.

Trend riders.

Edited by DynamiteCop!

Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

Nioh and Nier came out at the beginning of the year, this came out towards the end of the year. There was nothing of note which released around the time this game came out and it came and went for whatever reason. 

Not sure about you, but I remember playing The Silver Case, Danganronpa Ultra Despair, ad Danganronpa 3 somewhere there. Plus Summon Night 6, Demon Gaze 2 etc came out a month after.

You make it seem like there were less games at that time span, all these games I listed were big enough to get disc releases unlike Hellblade btw.

1 minute ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Bullshit, there was nothing of note which released around the time of this. 

UnchAAArted Lost Legacy came out same month. Too busy getting AAAes

Just now, Voidler said:

UnchAAArted Lost Legacy came out same month. Too busy getting AAAes

Standalone DLC

People didn't really care, and it didn't make many lists. I don't see the issue, not every game needs to be popular or hyped.

It was pretty unhyped on the bigger forums like Neogaf at the time, didn't make lists either, though there was interest when some news would come.

1 minute ago, Hopes and Dreams™ said:

People didn't really care, and it didn't make many lists. I don't see the issue, not every game needs to be popular or hyped.

It was pretty unhyped on the bigger forums like Neogaf at the time, didn't make lists either, though there was interest when some news would come.

You should play it, it's an incredible take on mental illness. 

''You guys aren't REAL gamers to not praise this flawless masterpiece to high heaven!

Now let me tell you how better the Xbox One X version looks...''

By the way if you were a 'real' gamer you would have bought the game for your PS4 last-year when it was first released, it's only relevant now because it's on your precious shitbox one X. Time to shill for MS some more.

You're the most transparent fanboy ever. Suck a dick.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

You should play it, it's an incredible take on mental illness. 

Kinda waiting for a physical release, and I got such a ridiculous backlog from all the limited print games, niche jap games like visual novels and JRPGs that can take 60 hours easily. I'll get to it eventually.

1 minute ago, Ramza said:

''You guys aren't REAL gamers to not praise this flawless masterpiece to high heaven!

Now let me tell you how better the Xbox One X version looks...''

By the way if you were a 'real' gamer you would have bought the game for your PS4 last-year when it was first released, it's only relevant now because it's on your precious shitbox one X. Time to shill for MS some more.

You're the most transparent fanboy ever. Suck a dick.

I could have bought it on my PC as well which shits on all of these consoles but I didn't, false narratives bro. I didn't buy it because I'm juggling literally over 100 different games at basically all times with random holes for the engagement of something new. I saw this game, it was on sale so I bought it. 

madasfuck/10

27 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

I could have bought it on my PC as well which shits on all of these consoles but I didn't, false narratives bro. I didn't buy it because I'm juggling literally over 100 different games at basically all times with random holes for the engagement of something new. I saw this game, it was on sale so I bought it. 

madasfuck/10

So you're trying to mock cows telling them they don't play games because they didn't play this game last year while you yourself didn't play it either? Lol you're a dumbass fake-ass non-gaming lemtard.

Just now, dakur said:

So you're trying to mock cows telling them they don't play games because they didn't play this game last year while you yourself didn't play it either? Lol you're a dumbass fake-ass non-gaming lemtard.

I have nearly 30 systems and approximately 2,000 games, I'm mocking you guys because you suck the cock of the PlayStation 4 and the PlayStation 4 only yet games like this completely flew under the radar in terms of actually caring. As I said dumb fucks like you threw it up on exclusives lists left and right but never bothered to actually buy, play or support it.

You're trend following, game bragging but non-game purchasing sacks of dog shit. 

• Thanks 1

I have nearly 30 systems and approximately 2,000 games, I'm mocking you guys because you suck the cock of the PlayStation 4 and the PlayStation 4 only yet games like this completely flew under the radar in terms of actually caring. As I said dumb fucks like you threw it up on exclusives lists left and right but never bothered to actually buy, play or support it.

You're trend following, game bragging but non-game purchasing sacks of dog shit. 

And you only play the Xshit which explains your awful standards. Hellblade is fine but cows usually have higher standards so the game is nothing out of the ordinary but I would understand why it would be something extra special for a lemtard who spends most year playing utter crap.

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, dakur said:

And you only play the Xshit which explains your awful standards. Hellblade is fine but cows usually have higher standards so the game is nothing out of the ordinary but I would understand why it would be something extra special for a lemtard who spends most year playing utter crap.

You do realize I own a large share of all of these Sony games you tards are always talking about right? I own almost everything, you seem to forget that. 

I'm well versed in what is available from all platforms because I actually own all platforms, it's special because it's an excellent game and doesn't conform to the faggy popularity trends you cock smokers follow. 

• Upvote 1

You do realize I own a large share of all of these Sony games you tards are always talking about right

You don't play them though. Newsflash: you're nothing but a poser lemtard. 

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, dakur said:

You don't play them though. Newsflash: you're nothing but a poser lemtard. 

I play everything when I have the time to. 

• Upvote 1