Sign in to follow this  
Ramza

Kingdom Hearts III classic kingdom features old school mini games.

By the time this game comes out every kingdom will feel like old school gameplay.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Casual said:

By the time this game comes out every kingdom will feel like old school gameplay.

:deniro:

21 minutes ago, McWickedSmawt85 said:

Nintendo-game-and-watch-wide-screen.jpg

Nintendo weren't the only one making games like this, this isn't strictly a Nintendo thing you arrogant Sheep fucks.:mj: I've played tons when I was a kid and I've never seen a Game & Watch.

I'm sure you remember the Tiger Handhelds. I had the Street Fighter one, it was awful.

36 minutes ago, HolyAx said:

So they are copying Nintendo games in a Sony exclusive ? :D

It's not copying anything and it's not an exclusive either, retard.

5 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Nintendo weren't the only one making games like this, this isn't strictly a Nintendo thing you arrogant Sheep fucks.:mj: I've played tons when I was a kid and I've never seen a Game & Watch.

I'm sure you remember the Tiger Handhelds. I had the Street Fighter one, it was awful.

Here one made in the Soviet Union. If the Soviets had them, everyone and their mother made them.

igra_volk_lovit_iaiica_enlvn_enl.jpg

Edited by Hopes and Dreams™

4 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Tiger Handhelds came waaaaay after Game and Watch.  If you wanted to make a point, you should've gone with Mattel's Auto Race handheld games in the mid 70's.  Game and Watch showed up in 1980.

Given that nobody knows wtf a Mattel's Auto Race is anymore, I'mma go with game and watch being the inspiration.

• Upvote 1

Just now, McWickedSmawt85 said:

Tiger Handhelds came waaaaay after Game and Watch.  If you wanted to make a point, you should've gone with Mattel's Auto Race handheld games in the mid 70's.  Game and Watch showed up in 1980.

Given that nobody knows wtf a Mattel's Auto Race is anymore, I'mma go with game and watch being the inspiration.

I guess every video games is a rip off of Pac Man now. 

I don't give a shit who started first. KH isn't trying to ride on Nintendo shit or something. Get real.

47 minutes ago, Ramza said:

I don't give a shit who started first. KH isn't trying to ride on Nintendo shit or something. Get real.

Taking inspiration from Game and Watch isn't a bad thing.  It's not even a Sony first-party studio.  It's a 3rd party game.

Calm down, toots.

51 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Pac Man wasn't even Namco's first game. VImhP2z.gif

• Haha 1

Just now, McWickedSmawt85 said:

Taking inspiration from Game and Watch isn't a bad thing.  It's not even a Sony first-party studio.  It's a 3rd party game.

Calm down, toots.

I AM ALWAYS CALM. :sam:

Thanks for clarifying to me that KH is a third party game. I really didn't know.

Case in point, this doesn't mean it's inspired by Game and Watch, GW is just one of these pile of shit games. Although it might be. To assume it absolutely is kinda pretentious. I'm sure there were shit games like this with Disney properties in the past that weren't from Nintendo, it can very well be the inspiration. 

DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME?

Just now, Hot Sauce said:

Pac Man wasn't even Namco's first game. VImhP2z.gif

:D That's the first old school arcade game that came to mind. Idgaf.

I don't know shit pre NES. Who gives a fuck about bleep bloop Atari trash. 

Teh first commercial video game was ET on the Atari 1400 in 1974! 

Congrats, nerd.

9 minutes ago, Ramza said:

I AM ALWAYS CALM. :sam:

Thanks for clarifying to me that KH is a third party game. I really didn't know.

Case in point, this doesn't mean it's inspired by Game and Watch, GW is just one of these pile of shit games. Although it might be. To assume it absolutely is kinda pretentious. I'm sure there were shit games like this with Disney properties in the past that weren't from Nintendo, it can very well be the inspiration. 

DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME?

It pretty obvi where the inspiration comes from Ramza.  C'mon, son. :face: 

https://www.polygon.com/2018/4/16/17242534/kingdom-hearts-3-classic-kingdom-disney-lcd-game-and-watch

https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2018-04-16-kingdom-hearts-3-has-game-and-watch-style-mini-games

http://www.ign.com/articles/2018/04/16/kingdom-hearts-3-will-feature-classic-lcd-style-mini-games

• Thanks 1