Sign in to follow this  
madmaltese

The Official World Cup 2018 Thread

20 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

France too good. They'll most likely win regardless of who they are up against. 

My boys B) 

8 hours ago, Remij_ said:

My boys B) 

:aitch:

Really poor goal to concede at the end.  :shake:  After all that time as well.  Kane lacked the killer instinct tonight for some reason.

England absolutely bottled that game in the first half. Should've went at least 2 if not 3 up into the break. Croatia to their credit so full of heart and have the quality to follow through with that. 3x 120 min and progressing in each one, crazy stuff. 

• Upvote 1

I'll admit, I wasn't hyped for this world cup; I just never seemed too interested in the lead-up, but still it's the WC, so I'll watch.

Man oh man, I must say I can remember as far back to the '94 World Cup, and this has been the wildest - A ton of staples never even qualified (Italy, Netherlands, Ghana, USA), others were knocked out way early (Germany in group, Spain & Portugal shortly thereafter) and has been the most exciting tournament I can recall during my lifetime.

Edited by Teh_Diplomat

12 hours ago, Teh_Diplomat said:

I'll admit, I wasn't hyped for this world cup; I just never seemed too interested in the lead-up, but still it's the WC, so I'll watch.

Man oh man, I must say I can remember as far back to the '94 World Cup, and this has been the wildest - A ton of staples never even qualified (Italy, Netherlands, Ghana, USA), others were knocked out way early (Germany in group, Spain & Portugal shortly thereafter) and has been the most exciting tournament I can recall during my lifetime.

Which lifetime though, the one that you pretend to be a black rapper or the one that you are white?

43 minutes ago, MalaXmaS said:

Which lifetime though, the one that you pretend to be a black rapper or the one that you are white?

:D Don't know why that's some point of contention with you; yes I made chad up during the height of insanity in this forum - and it was a lot of fun, especially considering I was admin at the time.

Back then, when we had Lostfool making alt-accounts on the daily, HitmanAgent_47's ridiculous posts, and the WMG and other 'factions' that were present at the time. Not too mention the blown up JPEG's from Ptttzzzz showing jaggies as ownage.

I still have all (or most of this stuff) from those years because it was just too funny, so why not get in on the fun and excitement?

lmao_lostfool.JPG

hitman-Selfownage.JPG

Edited by Teh_Diplomat
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Teh_Diplomat said:

:D Don't know why that's some point of contention with you; yes I made chad up during the height of insanity in this forum - and it was a lot of fun, especially considering I was admin at the time.

Back then, when we had Lostfool making alt-accounts on the daily, HitmanAgent_47's ridiculous posts, and the WMG and other 'factions' that were present at the time. Not too mention the blown up JPEG's from Ptttzzzz showing jaggies as ownage.

I still have all (or most of this stuff) from those years because it was just too funny, so why not get in on the fun and excitement?

lmao_lostfool.JPG

hitman-Selfownage.JPG

Wow you still keep record of that. :|

1 minute ago, MalaXmaS said:

Wow you still keep record of that. :|

All the smiley's too that we use to have. I still kept those as well, all the dozens of iterations of: :ben: .

I mean they all combined, take up like 5mb of space on a HDD, so why even delete them?

Croatia deserves to win. They’ve played a fucking hell of a tournament.