Sign in to follow this  
Bodycount X

NIER: AutoMAGA X RGE edition 4k XBOX ONE X Gameplay

3 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Anecdotal evidence.  :hehe: 

Post some pics lmao....

Anecdotal evidence? It's binary, it either is or it isn't, this isn't some kind of opinion and that top line is from the developer themselves. 

The Xbox One X update post-dates the most recent PC build, and is a showcase for the system. Is it really some surprise that they retooled it and it has graphical aspects not seen on PC?

Edited by DynamiteCop!

35 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Game runs over 100FPS on PC....  and we have the monitors to actually show those frames.

60fps these days :kaz: 

Maybe at PS4 resolution . Game sucks on PC . Get over it 

1 minute ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Anecdotal evidence? It's binary, it either is or it isn't, this isn't some kind of opinion and that top line is from the developer themselves. 

The Xbox One X update post-dates the most recent PC build, and is a showcase for the system. Is it really some surprise that they retooled it and it has graphical aspects not seen on PC?

Gamespot dudes saying "I think it looks better than the PC version because X"  is completely anecdotal... they aren't proving anything.. they're saying they THINK it looks better.  It's FACTUAL that the X1X version doesn't have the highest settings the PC version does.  That's not up for debate. 

So again, post some pics of these dynamic shadows in action.  It should be easy.  

23 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

No it's not, and you're embarrassing yourself trying to bait me :geese: 

No hdr on DudC. Lmao 

Same with neir .

And most other games .

PC sucks :D

1 minute ago, JonB1 said:

Maybe at PS4 resolution . Game sucks on PC . Get over it 

At native 4K. :juggle: 

Gamespot dudes saying "I think it looks better than the PC version because X"  is completely anecdotal... they aren't proving anything.. they're saying they THINK it looks better.  It's FACTUAL that the X1X version doesn't have the highest settings the PC version does.  That's not up for debate. 

So again, post some pics of these dynamic shadows in action.  It should be easy.  

Um no... This is what was said word for word, as I said it's binary, they are either there or they're not, on PC they are not. Also it is running the game at the peak settings, plus the X additions. 

In terms of pure image fidelity, it surprisingly looked better than our high-end gaming PC equipped with a GTX 1080 running the game maxed out, as it offered extra dynamic shadows that don't seem to be available on the PC. 

Edited by DynamiteCop!

Just now, JonB1 said:

No hdr on DudC. Lmao 

Same with neir .

And most other games .

PC sucks :D

LOL.. all of the games at E3 this year support HDR on PC.  Forza Horizon 4 (LMFAO 1080p/60 or 4K/30 :rofl: )

Gears 5 :glad:

Gears Tactics (lmao XO :rofl: )

EVERYTHING on your fucking console is best on PC.  Literally NO reason to own an Xbox console :hehe: 

Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

Um no... This is what was said word for word, as I said it's binary, they are either there or they're not, on PC they are not.

In terms of pure image fidelity, it surprisingly looked better than our high-end gaming PC equipped with a GTX 1080 running the game maxed out, as it offered extra dynamic shadows that don't seem to be available on the PC. 

Post some pics you dumbass.  It should be EASY shouldn't it.... It's also binary that PC has graphical settings not available on X1X :lemming: 

1 minute ago, Remij_ said:

LOL.. all of the games at E3 this year support HDR on PC.  Forza Horizon 4 (LMFAO 1080p/60 or 4K/30 :rofl: )

EVERYTHING on your fucking console is best on PC.  Literally NO reason to own an Xbox console :hehe: 

Cost, convenience, noise level, social interaction...

2 minutes ago, JonB1 said:

You don't have a 4k 120 monitor

I have 2 monitors.  4K60 monitor, and a 1440p/165hz monitor.  When the fps matter, it's downsample + high fps... when they don't it's on the 4K monitor.

I have the choice :juggle: 

You have.... :mj: 

Literally no reason to buy a PC that cost 4 times as much for broken games LOL 

1 minute ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Cost, convenience, noise level, social interaction...

:hehe: 

Just now, Remij_ said:

I have 2 monitors.  4K60 monitor, and a 1440p/165hz monitor.  When the fps matter, it's downsample + high fps... when they don't it's on the 4K monitor.

I have the choice :juggle: 

You have.... :mj: 

Well you don't have the choice of 4k over 60fps 

Choice . Lol .

A bad choice . The game sucks on PC GET OVER IT 

1440P LMAO

Just now, JonB1 said:

Literally no reason to buy a PC that cost 4 times as much for broken games LOL 

Your console is the least necessary console that has EVER been developed.. LITERALLY. LMAO :kaz: 

Everything is best on PC.  MS bringing exclusives to PC and not their own console.  Games look, play, and run best on PC.  Period.  And your bitch ass can't handle it.

You're at the point where you were tripping all over yourself trying to hate on games for the past year that you were so desperately hoping would actually come to your console :hehe: 

Literally getting scraps.. while Phil gives us all your games day one... and for $10 :mj: 

Shit isn't best on PC . You make that shit up 

www.pcgamer.com/nier-automatas-pc-port-is-playable-but-disappointing/

Owned 

PC sucks lmao 

Just now, JonB1 said:

Shit isn't best on PC . You make that shit up 

www.pcgamer.com/nier-automatas-pc-port-is-playable-but-disappointing/

Owned 

PC sucks lmao 

The day the game came out a modder fixed most of its tiny issues, unlocked its framerate, and improved the games AO (which helps a ton to give depth to this game's look)

On X1X... we're probably looking at dynamic resolution, and we're talking a year later :hehe: 

Funny how , even now ...people at era , pcgamer , steam , etc still say the game is a shit port on PC

That's because , it is 

having to rely on modders to fix broken pc ports lmfao

X version will be the best version 

Deal with it 

Just now, JonB1 said:

Funny how , even now ...people at era , pcgamer , steam , etc still say the game is a shit port on PC

That's because , it is 

having to rely on modders to fix broken pc ports lmfao

X version will be the best version 

Deal with it 

I didn't say it wasn't a shitty port.  I said that despite it being a shitty port, it's still better than the X1X version LOL

That'a all there is to it. :juggle: 

But it isn't 

Sad state PC gaming is in when it's 50 50 chance If a game works LMAO 

pay 3 times the price and have to rely on modders to fix games :D

It's like Batman every day on PC 

For that pricetag you shouldn't have to deal with bullshit. Good luck even downloading MS games LOL

Most games don't even have HDR lmfao 

PC is a joke .