Sign in to follow this  
#MeToo

Crimean Cognac Time

39 minutes ago, #MeToo said:

99 percent can't find it on the map.

Russia is a strong state that the West has to answer to if they want to solve Syria and North Korea. Your ignore diarhiea on the forum is of not relevance in the real world.

99%? Lmao isn't it the largest country in Europe? You dumb 

• Haha 1

Assad has taken back every major city and location with the help of the Russian military. Shit countries like Canada, France, UK, Germany etc are worthless with zero military projection power.

Russia has a direct border with North Korea so it plays a key role alongside in solving this issue.

The US negotiates, the irrelevant peons like Canada, Germany, France, UK just swallow the cum that gets bukkaded on them.

30 minutes ago, #MeToo said:

Assad has taken back every major city and location with the help of the Russian military. Shit countries like Canada, France, UK, Germany etc are worthless with zero military projection power.

Russia has a direct border with North Korea so it plays a key role alongside in solving this issue.

The US negotiates, the irrelevant peons like Canada, Germany, France, UK just swallow the cum that gets bukkaded on them.

russia is busy fighting an insignificant war with the ukraine. please aza, you should retire. 

44 minutes ago, saltyhermitdenial said:

russia is busy fighting an insignificant war with the ukraine. please aza, you should retire. 

There is no war with Russia. It;s a civil war within Ukraine between Kiev and the Donestk and Luhasnk Republic that didn't recognize the unconstitutional coup in Kiev in 2014 where fascists came to power.

1 hour ago, Casual said:

russia lmao. what a shithole.

Canada flop is irrelevant on the map with some gay prime minister willing to take it in the. Ass from Muslims and Liberal faggots.

1 hour ago, #MeToo said:

Stop being lame send me a horn to drive wine from. Since it the fucking thing you drink it wine from at serious parties.

Hell yeah it's called ყანწი

1 hour ago, Vini said:

Hell yeah it's called ყანწი

Awesome to drink wine from it. 

T4m5XKhqFN_5gOrv15MstMbV6riC3ttdFPWvnvj4

While you complsin about irrelevant shit, Russia saved Georgia and Armenia after they asked to become part of the Russian empire because all of the caucuses was fought for between Russia Turkey and Iran. Two fucking  Muslim empires. 

I watched the Georgian Patriach talk. He said Georgian has no choice between the Russia Orthodox church that will  protect them and the Constantinople chuch that rules all of Orthodoxy,

How many "European faggots" even know about the bullshit with the horn the mentinoened?  They don't caree about your  but the numbers of of dick you can take/

Edited by #MeToo

Alsoa little message to Vini. The Armenians and Georgians became the first Christian Orthodox  nations after the Greeks. I know this happened after the emperous Nino in Georgia almost 2000 years ago. Armenia was the second to ascpept Orthodox after Greece, and Georgian was third.

In Russia there is almost a million Georgians since they speak the language and local people approve their religion. I was speaking with two Georgian girls form Tbilisi (They hated when I called it Bilisia). They complain about the number of muslim Turkeys that came to Tbilisi and they could find Christian Orthodox men even if Russia. They found Orthodox Christian men from Russians.

! VinI has two girls from Tbilisi. One girl that do what she wants, and another one choosing between Russian guys in Russia and Turkish in Tbilisi. They told me they would never marry a Muslim.

I hope our Russian Christian girls and men find their Georgian partners. The thought of q Georgian marry a Muslim is dogs hit.