Sign in to follow this  
B__H

MH World struggling to meet Capcom's internal expectations, stock down 11.30%

Yeah that's right, it's me who writes the news about Crapcom's fuck ups :cmpunk1: Keep editing reality to make yourself feel better

1 minute ago, B__H said:

Yeah that's right, it's me who writes the news about Crapcom's fuck ups :cmpunk1: Keep editing reality to make yourself feel better

Best selling Capcom game in less than 4 months. Best legs of any MHW even before the re-releases and new platform launches. Record profits. Highest stock price in the company's history. No Switch port in site.

Monster Hunter is home. :juggle:

• Upvote 1

36 minutes ago, Hot Sauce said:

Best selling Capcom game in less than 4 months. Best legs of any MHW even before the re-releases and new platform launches. Record profits. Highest stock price in the company's history. No Switch port in site.

Monster Hunter is home. :juggle:

Yes Monster Hunter World is home, and Switch is not getting a port of that game.

but as Capcom already stated New Monster Hunter games are headed to Switch. :cmpunk1:

Sheep can't wait for inferior MH games. It's coming to da Snitch they said.:moto:

Any real fan would be pretty happy that we just got the best MH game.

17 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Sheep can't wait for inferior MH games. It's coming to da Snitch they said.:moto:

Any real fan would be pretty happy that we just got the best MH game.

wipe your tears up son :awww:

33 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Yes Monster Hunter World is home, and Switch is not getting a port of that game.

but as Capcom already stated New Monster Hunter games are headed to Switch. :cmpunk1:

Downs twins beta testing:mj:

No thread about how Nintendo stock is down like 35% ish from it's ATH in March? 

But in all seriousness, it's hilarious seeing gamers correlate share prices to their narrative and how they interpret it. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, madmaltese said:

No thread about how Nintendo stock is down like 35% ish from it's ATH in March? 

But in all seriousness, it's hilarious seeing gamers correlate share prices to their narrative and how they interpret it. 

I started a thread to warn people about the e3 stock drop before it actually happened.:bate:

It means nothing though, they show their games at directs and don't give a fuck about E3 like Rockstar:reg:

3 hours ago, Goukosan said:

wipe your tears up son :awww:

I got MH World while you get nothing. I'm so jealous right now.:cmpunk2:

It's their best selling game, but if they want continued revenue over the "lifespan" of the game they need to actually release content. Why wasn't their an expansion tease at E3? If its shown at a TGS that's already no significance content update for 9 fucking months.