Sign in to follow this  
Jon2B

MASSIVE defect in Nintonto Ditch ( heat cracks)

Cheap junk piece of shit are falling apart. :D

Sheep on this board has nothing to fear though, seeing as they don't play games. :lawl: 

8 minutes ago, zwarri0r said:

175 (possibly lying) people = "MASSIVE" :cmpunk1:

cracking requires use, you can't use it if it doesn't have any games :mj:

27 minutes ago, Cookester15 said:

Out of 20 million units? Massive? Lmao

Take this to the bank, if something like this is happening to even a minor scale of systems this early it's eventually going to happen to all. This speaks to the heat resistance of the polymers used in the Switch plastic, they're all the same compound and thus the have the same resistance to heat. The only uncertainty is time given each use case is 100% different from the next. Think of this like the RRoD on the original Xbox 360, by design every system of that design will eventually fail.

I'm not going to defend this shit like other sheep. Ninty really fucked up with the design of the switch. Mine is even a little bend. I'm really hoping they release a new model, something similar to the dslite, cause I have a feeling mine will probably end like those cracked ones.

3 minutes ago, Alphonse said:

I'm not going to defend this shit like other sheep. Ninty really fucked up with the design of the switch. Mine is even a little bend. I'm really hoping they release a new model, something similar to the dslite, cause I have a feeling mine will probably end like those cracked ones.

Or maybe 99% of us have Switches in perfect condition

People who get owned by buying defective products:danylol:

or maybe some of you guys don't play your switch enough.

This shit is like the 3ds crappy hinge. Eventually, the majority ended with crappy hinges.

Lmao.  Oooh 175 and almost half of them admitted to dropping theirs.  A massive defect would be like the 360 which had a 50% RRD rate.  50 fucking percent.  Lemtots are fucking stupid.

1 hour ago, bhytre said:

Ditches are cracking

Games are lacking

Only thing sheep can do is sales data tracking

*drops the Ditch*

Lmfao!

This ain't looking good for Nintendo. Unless the Switch shell/case supplier has changed then potentially everyone's Switch is defective. :mj:

1 minute ago, lynux3 said:

This ain't looking good for Nintendo. Unless the Switch shell/case supplier has changed then potentially everyone's Switch is defective. :mj:

That would be sublime. Divine punishment unto the repugnant stupid ass Sheep. I hope their Switch melts and burn their houses down. :juggle: 

3 minutes ago, Ramza said:

That would be sublime. Divine punishment unto the repugnant stupid ass Sheep. I hope their Switch melts and burn their houses down. :juggle: 

This neckbeard fanfiction :hehe: Switch taking over has this forum in absolute tatters

Just now, B__H said:

This neckbeard fanfiction :hehe: Switch taking over has this forum in absolute tatters

Switch 2018 so far:

Kirby Rainbow Adventure

Mario Tennis 2k18

WiiU ports

'In tatters' :danylol:

Oh shit, forgot to list Nintendo Labo!!!1

Black_Handjobs most anticipated/hyped game of the year. :mj:

Downs twins know they're about to molly whopped for the next half decade minimum and they are shook as fuck:idid::TJ:

1 hour ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Take this to the bank, if something like this is happening to even a minor scale of systems this early it's eventually going to happen to all. This speaks to the heat resistance of the polymers used in the Switch plastic, they're all the same compound and thus the have the same resistance to heat. The only uncertainty is time given each use case is 100% different from the next. Think of this like the RRoD on the original Xbox 360, by design every system of that design will eventually fail.

32 minutes ago, lynux3 said:

This is going to be like the SNES yellowing, guaranteed.