Sign in to follow this  
Jon2B

MASSIVE defect in Nintonto Ditch ( heat cracks)

Just now, madmaltese said:

RRoD, the killer of 3 of my 360s. That shit was brutal

I lost 2.  Back then the xbox 360 was hot shit, so it was worth it to put up with the defects.

Xbone on the other hand... :meh: 

Just now, McWickedSmawt85 said:

I lost 2.  Back then the xbox 360 was hot shit, so it was worth it to put up with the defects.

Xbone on the other hand... :meh: 

Yeah the 360 was a beast so no matter the issues I always wwent back. Ended up with an elite eventually and the problem stopped. 

Meanwhile a working XB1 and a dead XB1 would get the exact same amount of use from me.

My Xbox One S is the biggest console paper weight I ever purchased.   I think I played more out of my Jaguar back in the day than Xbox One and you know how much of a failure Jaguar was.  

My 360 still gets more air time.  Right now it's functioning as a perfectly good DVD player.  Helps that I bought that Multimedia remote for the 360 awhile back for the Windows Media Center function.  Xbox One being a newer system, does it even highlight any of these  HTPC functions? It's like since M$ failed XB1 launch and their castration of the Kinect 2.0  they've semdomly highlighted any potential of the system outside of Halo/Gears/Forza.   They wasted resources on building a hardware upgraded model which hardware potential when it's current hardware potential for multimedia was used very little.  

M$ will learn the hard way that putting 4K hardware for 4K games was a waste. 

Edited by The Mother Fucker

On 7/10/2018 at 10:00 PM, bhytre said:

Ditches are cracking

Games are lacking

Only thing sheep can do is sales data tracking

*drops the Ditch*

:D

Bhytre with the first reply to slay all the sheep responses that followed - save for Alphonse who wisely got out in front of this.