Sign in to follow this  
#MeToo

Code Vein delayed till September 2019

2 hours ago, #MeToo said:

Holy shit that's a long delay. Two months before the PS5 launch. Perfect.

:hest: 

Gonna be great to get versions with a DLC on disc, of RE2, FFXV, DMC5. I wasn't planning to get them before that anyways. :glad:

2 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

:hest: 

2019 US/Europe launch and PS4 style March 2020 in Japan. That's the only way 2020 is "happening' :laff:

And it isn't releasing September 2019... it was delayed from it's release in September THIS YEAR... to 2019...

So it likely wont be THAT long of a delay..

Just now, #MeToo said:

2019 US/Europe launch and PS4 style March 2020 in Japan. That's the only way 2020 is "happening' :laff:

:mj: 

Just now, Remij_ said:

And it isn't releasing September 2019... it was delayed from it's release in September THIS YEAR... to 2019...

So it likely wont be THAT long of a delay..

It looks mediocre, it needs all the time it can get. It looks like a pathetic drop off in quality, from the Dark Souls Trilogy that it's supposed to replace for Namco.

Just now, #MeToo said:

It looks mediocre, it needs all the time it can get. It looks like a pathetic drop off in quality, from the Dark Souls Trilogy that it's supposed to replace for Namco.

Ok but that doesn't change what the fact is.  It's not Sept 2019... it's 2019.  You should probably edit your title.

Gaming journalists PS5 "analysis" with "insider sources".

PS5 is not in development (LMAO)

It won't come before 2022 (ROFLMAO)

Sony could sell of PlayStation to Google and work with Google on the PS5

No Sony studios are working on next gen games

These are the type of ANALysts in the industry who works as "professionals". And actually what the average forum person trusts.

Edited by #MeToo

PsNow is also gaining a download feature with PS3 games being removed in March 2019. In this day and age no one will launch a new console general without introducing major new service changes, and featureset. If anything the point of a 2019 is to introduce major services and features that aren't available on PS4. Removal of PS3 games from PSN Plus though doesn't excluded the possibility of PS3 BC, they might just bake in PS3 shit into PsNow to bolster the game count and value of the whole thing.

MS didn't do BC out of good will, all these shit services need bloated games lists of filler garbage. 200 games for 10 bucks!!!1

My biggest question in all of this is why do you want a PS5 in 2019? Damn what you think in relation to why you think it will release then, why do you want it to?

Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

My biggest question in all of this is why do you want a PS5 in 2019? Damn what you think in relation to why you think it will release then, why do you want it to?

Like I said it doesn't matter what I want. It's what's going to happen. Wishing for a 2021 PS5, or saying 2020 "feels right" is not an arguement.

Just now, #MeToo said:

Like I said it doesn't matter what I want. It's what's going to happen. Wishing for a 2021 PS5, or saying 2020 "feels right" is not an arguement.

No one is wishing anything, there's more sound logic behind a date after 2019 than for it.

You want it to release in 2019 therefore are seeing things that simply aren't there and making connections that don't exist which again stems the question, why do you want it in 2019?

Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

No one is wishing anything, there's more sound logic behind a date after 2019 than for it.

You want it to release in 2019 therefore are seeing things that simply aren't there and making connections that don't exist which again stems the question, why do you want it in 2019?

I don't see the logic behind 2020. It usually boils down to I want 2 more teraflops or some inane shit.

3 minutes ago, #MeToo said:

I don't see the logic behind 2020. It usually boils down to I want 2 more teraflops or some inane shit.

All of this stuff has already been explained to you at length, and by multiple people. 

Sony wants 100 million MAU. You don't get that by limp dicking along an ancient system like the PS4 through, and they predicted a non existent growth to PSN Plus and fall in PSN attach ratio.

That needs new services for that, and at this point launching them on PS4 is futile. PsNow is getting new features, probably more features also coming in 2019. Who the fuck wastes resources and time on an ancient system when the most active users are going to jump ship anyways as soon as hardware hits. PS4 is irrelevant in that sense, its a cheap ass Fortnite box in the making.

Edited by #MeToo

What kind of company plans for a stagnant year of zero growth? Are they fucking stupid? If a Pro came in only 3 years of the PS4's existence while having the most powerful console, because they thought they needed to keep the hardcore side of the user base more active. How the fuck does it make sense to give PS4 a 4 year lifespan. Growth is key, if 2020 isn't seeing any growth they flatly fucked up in terms of planning and investors.