The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

• Replies 24.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

I finally finished Aegis Rim     I want my fucking 40 hours back. I can't believe how absolutely SHIT that ending was. I couldn't be more disappointed right now.   I was

The amount of shit going on in Control during fights is next level compared to anything else ive seen.   I also started playing Witcher 3 again. Damn this game is fucking awesome. It still l

Posted Images

what kind of game is it?

It's a heavily story-based puzzle game. Game-wise, your goal is to scale a tower of cubes by either pushing or pulling in an attempt to reach the top. You have a limited amount of time to accomplish this because as time goes by, rows of blocks will begin to crumble and fall into the abyss. There are also boss stages where a large enemy is the one destroying the blocks and your goal is to reach the top before the enemy catches up to you and kills you. This is a basic description, but techniques required to reach the top get pretty deep and the game is quite challenging. There's a really mature and adult-themed story on top of it that really ties in with the game, as well.

There's a demo available with two levels that you can play on easy difficulty.

It's a heavily story-based puzzle game. Game-wise, your goal is to scale a tower of cubes by either pushing or pulling in an attempt to reach the top. You have a limited amount of time to accomplish this because as time goes by, rows of blocks will begin to crumble and fall into the abyss. There are also boss stages where a large enemy is the one destroying the blocks and your goal is to reach the top before the enemy catches up to you and kills you. This is a basic description, but techniques required to reach the top get pretty deep and the game is quite challenging. There's a really mature and adult-themed story on top of it that really ties in with the game, as well.

that actually sounds refreshing. i'm sick of military shooters and anything that uses the ue3 engine.

you might like the puzzle aspect of it

well i do like my puzzles. i'm actually about to start playing puzzle agent :)

first one or 2nd?

first. i picked it up for a buck. any good?

that actually sounds refreshing. i'm sick of military shooters and anything that uses the ue3 engine.

you might like the puzzle aspect of it

well i do like my puzzles. i'm actually about to start playing puzzle agent :)

first one or 2nd?

first. i picked it up for a buck. any good?

its really weird lol. cool game but the puzzles are very hit or miss. They don't compare to Layton's,

It's pretty addictive. On my day off, I played it for about 14 hours in a single sitting.nice! what's it selling for?

and yeah tb, i heard PA is very inconsistent.

Recently: Goldeneye Wii: Like eating raw oatmeal. Quit after two hours. Insantely Twisted Shadow Planet: I like the art style, setting, utility items, and its faster pace compared to Metroidvania games due to its simplier maze (I was in the mood instant gratification). On the flip side, the planet wasn't insane or twisted--more like Tim Burton with a small budget--and it needed better grunts and weapons and more of them. The game was a nice surprise. Pokemon White: I just bought this yesterday because I was in the mood for something light hearted. Eh. I probably should've just bought an icecream cone but I'm not going to lose sleep over it.

puzzle agent isn't half bad so far. goofy characters and story, but a few interesting puzzles already. it's definitely a poor man's layton, but for a buck, it's a rather good deal. oh nyxquest owned. get it for wiiware, pc, or iphone if you can get it for cheap.

I got Assassin's Creed 2 on Monday. I beat it last night and then wrapped up the last few achievements today. 100%. I enjoyed it - people are to harsh on it. Though I will say I'm glad I only paid $20 for it. Now I can go back to trying to get the rest of these Forza 3 events done. Such a pain.