The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

• Replies 24.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

I finally finished Aegis Rim     I want my fucking 40 hours back. I can't believe how absolutely SHIT that ending was. I couldn't be more disappointed right now.   I was

The amount of shit going on in Control during fights is next level compared to anything else ive seen.   I also started playing Witcher 3 again. Damn this game is fucking awesome. It still l

Posted Images

Meaning it's a mixed bag, I like it despite its flaws but the game borderline asks you not to like it half the time. The map is pretty bad, the combat is servicable at the best of times and questionable at the worst, performance even in docked is dumpster for a game that isn't visually impressive. If not for my nostalgia for a JRPG in this vein i'd have stopped by now.

2 hours ago, -CM²- said:

Meaning it's a mixed bag, I like it despite its flaws but the game borderline asks you not to like it half the time. The map is pretty bad, the combat is servicable at the best of times and questionable at the worst, performance even in docked is dumpster for a game that isn't visually impressive. If not for my nostalgia for a JRPG in this vein i'd have stopped by now.

Hmmm. Sad. You may be being honest. Guess the game is not low balled in score.

Map is bad??? Thought it was vast and sprawling. How are hunts, (numerous??) and side quests??

• Upvote 1
22 minutes ago, kokujin said:

Hmmm. Sad. You may be being honest. Guess the game is not low balled in score.

Map is bad??? Thought it was vast and sprawling. How are hunts, (numerous??) and side quests??

Bad in how it relays information to the player, guess it's more that the level design isn't great. Haven't seen a hunt and sidequests are what you'd expect out of a game like this. "I need # of X" and all that make the usual appearance. 

23 minutes ago, -CM²- said:

Bad in how it relays information to the player, guess it's more that the level design isn't great. Haven't seen a hunt and sidequests are what you'd expect out of a game like this. "I need # of X" and all that make the usual appearance. 

:/ damn that's hella sad.  Ok so what about giant overwhelming overleveled monsters?? They're not existent?? If they're not hunts.. Wtf do you do?? Guess I'll buy this cheap.

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, kokujin said:

Ok. Why mend spidey and tarazan? No racial reason? Guess just cuz they swing a lot. I get it all now, I think. I personally like posts like this. People should care!!

is making anything race related a hobby of yours? 

1 minute ago, variouskaztrations said:

is making anything race related a hobby of yours? 

You do that all the fucking time.  Ya it might be. Sorry

When someone makes a Tarzan joke around me, what am I supposed to think??

Edited by kokujin
  • Upvote 1

lmao what. I certainly didn't mean to suggest anyone being a bush man or whatever. I was referring to these two being able to move in a similiar way. It was nonsense either way. nevermind. :D

• Sad 1
40 minutes ago, kokujin said:

:/ damn that's hella sad.  Ok so what about giant overwhelming overleveled monsters?? They're not existent?? If they're not hunts.. Wtf do you do?? Guess I'll buy this cheap.

I mean there are level 80+ monsters that one shot you but it's more of an annoyance than anything else. It's your run of the mill jrpg. Boy meets girl, they make friends, journey to save a dying world.

• Like 1
46 minutes ago, variouskaztrations said:

lmao what. I certainly didn't mean to suggest anyone being a bush man or whatever. I was referring to these two being able to move in a similiar way. It was nonsense either way. nevermind. :D

And I threw a question mark on it. I wasn't saying conctetly you were. 

• Upvote 1
On 12/12/2017 at 1:43 PM, -GD- said:

now hat ive stopped using stealth in AC, i'm making awesome progress. i think i have like 5 main quests left. (level 32)

funny how you have to stop using stealth in a series that boasts playing as a swift assassin in order to enjoy it.

it's so bad :scust:

it's been fun watching the gradual decline of hype for this game as they progress :scust:

"looks so pretty OMH its awesome!"

few days later

"Feels like a grind"

"thank god its almost finished"

:lawl:

4 hours ago, Boss said:

funny how you have to stop using stealth in a series that boasts playing as a swift assassin in order to enjoy it.

it's so bad :scust:

i would only use stealth. i wasn't mixing it up enough. so, the game was taking way too long, especially since i would tackle missions that were 2 or 3 levels higher than my character. origins is definitely far from perfect, but i should have played it in more diversified ways. also, i was stupid for skipping many earlier, key xp missions.  as for stealth, you get awarded a lot more xp (depending on what mods you've unlocked). so, there are many incentives for going that route. i just got too many games to play and need to finally wrap this up.