The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

Ok now I'm seeing some stuff about DS3 I don't like. The weapons crafting definitely is pretty confusing and tedious when the first two games were perfect using power nodes at stores to do upgrades. No save spots just checkpoints is less convenient and the bot you use to collect parts like what was the point of that? And your objectives are less clear and the flying around in space gets old after awhile too. Overall a good game though.

• Replies 24.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

There's this one scene in Days Gone that is a perfect example of what the game is and everything wrong with it.   

The amount of shit going on in Control during fights is next level compared to anything else ive seen.   I also started playing Witcher 3 again. Damn this game is fucking awesome. It still l

Posted Images

this bitch in avallac'h's laboratory who talked shitty to ciri pissed me off. I was reloading the game like 4 times to see all options and you couldn't comfort her in any way. She was pissed. But that "let it all out" option was awesome just trashing his shit. :D 

best game ever.

I finished witcher 3 and I'm mad. 

Spoiler

ciri died. I looked it up and the choices you can make for that to happen are fucking retarded. I thought I was helping her out. Fuck that shit. worst game ever made. :D 

Spoiler

just kidding, im just sad. :sad:  

3 hours ago, kazie's booze said:

I finished witcher 3 and I'm mad. 

Hide contents

ciri died. I looked it up and the choices you can make for that to happen are fucking retarded. I thought I was helping her out. Fuck that shit. worst game ever made. :D 

Reveal hidden contents

just kidding, im just sad. :sad:  

:D. "I thought the choices I made were fucking helping her out."

That's a brilliant game.  Can't guess serendipity.  Will try this

You're a gay schizo alt account conveyer machine however.  

42 minutes ago, kokujin said:

:D. "I thought the choices I made were fucking helping her out."

That's a brilliant game.  Can't guess serendipity.  Will try this

You're a gay schizo alt account conveyer machine however.  

I'm not an alt account in any way. I'ts just me. SHUT the fuck up. ffs. 

Spoiler

This game though had me in tears because I didn't want ciri to die. I looked up the criteria for it to happen and it's fucking bullshit. I will play the dlcs with ciri being dead. breaks my heart. :sad: 

Edited by kazie's booze
  • Haha 1
22 hours ago, JonB1 said:

Got cod ww2 from GF . Did 65 million people really die in ww2 ? Fuck man

Damn near half of that death count is from Russia. Even the Holocaust killed like 11 million. That's 40 million right there and we haven't even got to the other countries involved in WW2. 

Dead Space 3 really gets stupid as shit late in the game. Climbing  cliffs repeatedly and fighting giant spiders/ crabs over and over isn't my idea of fun. Dead Space 2 became real hard at the end but it wasn't dumb repetitive crap like this and never really stopped being challenging/fun.

Edited by Biohazard

I finished the last quest in witcher 3 and man I'm happy because I was fooled. I got a good ending afterall. Exactly the ending I hoped for after looking up all possible endings.

Spoiler

Ciri didn't die, she became a witcher. :dreamy:  I told her father she was dead but that is what she wanted. I fucked up some dialogue options that may led to her death but I still got most of them right for that ending. :dreamy: 

Best game ever made. :dreamy:  finishing some side quests before I start playin hearts of stone. :dreamy: 

4 minutes ago, Biohazard said:

Bioshock-Minerva's Den.  This game is better than cocaine and hookers  :glad:

True, it's one of the better dlcs. You haven't played infinite yet? Burial at sea owns too. Bioshock owns.