The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

• Replies 24.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

There's this one scene in Days Gone that is a perfect example of what the game is and everything wrong with it.   

The amount of shit going on in Control during fights is next level compared to anything else ive seen.   I also started playing Witcher 3 again. Damn this game is fucking awesome. It still l

Posted Images

3 hours ago, kokujin said:

I'm officially playing Valkerie Chroicles PS3 remake.  In Japponees. This military contract vocab is getting easier and easier to recognize. I'm la shit!

I fucking loved that game. S-ranked all the missions.

Not sure why you're calling it a remake tho. It was the start of a new IP. Unfortunately the series went to shit real fast.

Oh wait, are you talking about Valkyria Azure Revolution? That's not a remake either. 

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Ramza said:

I fucking loved that game. S-ranked all the missions.

Not sure why you're calling it a remake tho. It was the start of a new IP. Unfortunately the series went to shit real fast.

Oh wait, are you talking about Valkyria Azure Revolution? That's not a remake either. 

The difficulty spikes so far seem very lenient. I'm hoping enemy variety spooks up. The last mission had too many flags and that's why it was difficult  (not a fan). Do like the game so far though. 

This vid said it's a remaster. 

So there is a part 2. It sucks? How many chapters are in this game?  I'm only on 4-5.

Edited by kokujin
  • Like 1
7 hours ago, JonB1 said:

Damn ...Forza 7 is legit . So much better than the last couple mainline Forza games 

The loot boxes and mods add a lot. I racked up 300% bunus cash and +2,000 xp in one race. I like the challenges the master mods provide. 

@Remij_

OK seriously wtf? ? I have characters missing point blank fucking shots? ?  My sniper from 10 feet away  (ttoo close? ?),

And my anti tank standing not even 10 feet behind a tanks blue backpack weak spot.  Shit is costing me the match. :| fuck this bootleg shit. What can I do? ??

*just beat the chapter 4 (do in 10 turns or less mission).  Roji- or Loshi or whatever died, but she's still in my party?  Usually if alisha dies, the game ends, but it didn't with roshii. I think she's a main protagonist. Any idea why she is still around? Is this a loophole I found?  

Anywho, that mission was a POS lol. I liked how tough it was, but strange. So far, there's only 3 enemy varieties however, so I'm not so sure about this...  I wish you can upgrade the LENGHT classes can run. I like that there are true differences in them, which does actually give the all-around soldier class an advantage, but sheee.

missing point blank shots is a PO tho. I find it's best to shoot tanks from a diagonal...   REMIJ. HELP. TUNE IN. THOUGHTS.  without spoiling too much.  Thanks. :-*  I'm offically dug into a game! It's been months. I play this and the hours fly by. 

Edited by kokujin
  • Upvote 1

Aza was sort of right about tales of beseria. The story and themes are not what you’d expect of your typical tales game or jrpg. The characters aren’t just your standard goodie two shoes trying to save the world. I’m only 5 hours in but I’m enjoying the game so far.

Edited by Twinblade

Playing ass creed. It’s buggy as fuck, but I love exploring the areas. The amount of details make up for the performance shortcomings. The story is still meh, but I like the main character.  Also, the vibe is really intoxicating, even with the jarring glitches. I would like to see Ubisoft team up with a developer with better writing/production skills. Right now, it’s an 8.0 game that could be more with refinement.  Still, this is the first AC game I have truly enjoyed playing. 

• Like 1
26 minutes ago, -GD- said:

Playing ass creed. It’s buggy as fuck, but I love exploring the areas. The amount of details make up for the performance shortcomings. The story is still meh, but I like the main character.  Also, the vibe is really intoxicating, even with the jarring glitches. I would like to see Ubisoft team up with a developer with better writing/production skills. Right now, it’s an 8.0 game that could be more with refinement.  Still, this is the first AC game I have truly enjoyed playing. 

Don’t write off the story yet, it definetly gets better later on.

• Upvote 1
On Saturday, December 02, 2017 at 11:39 AM, Twinblade said:

Aza was sort of right about tales of beseria. The story and themes are not what you’d expect of your typical tales game or jrpg. The characters aren’t just your standard goodie two shoes trying to save the world. I’m only 5 hours in but I’m enjoying the game so far.

Hmmmm. Ps4 only?  Xbox 1?

• Upvote 1

Finished Yakuza 0, great story marred by an unnecessary overworld and servicable combat. Ended up mainlining it just to see it through, some really fun characters that get too little screen time.

Started Xenoblade but shut it off when you got to the first town, man that game is ugly af.

Edited by -CM²-
  • Haha 1