-GD-

The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

13 hours ago, variouskaztrations said:

you mean like some spidey senses? I'm just human and not a super human. I can shoot white stuff but I can't use that as transportation like tarzan. I mean spidey. I mean both. 

Don't get the last part. Why mend Tarzan and spider?  Vines= transportation?

Watch (wash) your wrists, nasty.

• Upvote 1

Meaning it's a mixed bag, I like it despite its flaws but the game borderline asks you not to like it half the time. The map is pretty bad, the combat is servicable at the best of times and questionable at the worst, performance even in docked is dumpster for a game that isn't visually impressive. If not for my nostalgia for a JRPG in this vein i'd have stopped by now.

2 hours ago, -CM²- said:

Meaning it's a mixed bag, I like it despite its flaws but the game borderline asks you not to like it half the time. The map is pretty bad, the combat is servicable at the best of times and questionable at the worst, performance even in docked is dumpster for a game that isn't visually impressive. If not for my nostalgia for a JRPG in this vein i'd have stopped by now.

Hmmm. Sad. You may be being honest. Guess the game is not low balled in score.

Map is bad??? Thought it was vast and sprawling. How are hunts, (numerous??) and side quests??

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, variouskaztrations said:

yes.

Ok. Why mend spidey and tarazan? No racial reason? Guess just cuz they swing a lot. I get it all now, I think. I personally like posts like this. People should care!!

22 minutes ago, kokujin said:

Hmmm. Sad. You may be being honest. Guess the game is not low balled in score.

Map is bad??? Thought it was vast and sprawling. How are hunts, (numerous??) and side quests??

Bad in how it relays information to the player, guess it's more that the level design isn't great. Haven't seen a hunt and sidequests are what you'd expect out of a game like this. "I need # of X" and all that make the usual appearance. 

23 minutes ago, -CM²- said:

Bad in how it relays information to the player, guess it's more that the level design isn't great. Haven't seen a hunt and sidequests are what you'd expect out of a game like this. "I need # of X" and all that make the usual appearance. 

:/ damn that's hella sad.  Ok so what about giant overwhelming overleveled monsters?? They're not existent?? If they're not hunts.. Wtf do you do?? Guess I'll buy this cheap.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, kokujin said:

Ok. Why mend spidey and tarazan? No racial reason? Guess just cuz they swing a lot. I get it all now, I think. I personally like posts like this. People should care!!

is making anything race related a hobby of yours? 

1 minute ago, variouskaztrations said:

is making anything race related a hobby of yours? 

You do that all the fucking time.  Ya it might be. Sorry

When someone makes a Tarzan joke around me, what am I supposed to think??

Edited by kokujin
  • Upvote 1

40 minutes ago, kokujin said:

:/ damn that's hella sad.  Ok so what about giant overwhelming overleveled monsters?? They're not existent?? If they're not hunts.. Wtf do you do?? Guess I'll buy this cheap.

I mean there are level 80+ monsters that one shot you but it's more of an annoyance than anything else. It's your run of the mill jrpg. Boy meets girl, they make friends, journey to save a dying world.

• Like 1

now hat ive stopped using stealth in AC, i'm making awesome progress. i think i have like 5 main quests left. (level 32)

46 minutes ago, variouskaztrations said:

lmao what. I certainly didn't mean to suggest anyone being a bush man or whatever. I was referring to these two being able to move in a similiar way. It was nonsense either way. nevermind. :D

And I threw a question mark on it. I wasn't saying conctetly you were. 

• Upvote 1

On 12/12/2017 at 1:43 PM, -GD- said:

now hat ive stopped using stealth in AC, i'm making awesome progress. i think i have like 5 main quests left. (level 32)

funny how you have to stop using stealth in a series that boasts playing as a swift assassin in order to enjoy it.

it's so bad :scust:

1 minute ago, Boss said:

funny how you have to stop using stealth in a series that boasts playing as a swift assassin in order to enjoy it.

it's so bad :scust:

srsly lol.  lazy ass casual devs don't know themselves.

it's been fun watching the gradual decline of hype for this game as they progress :scust:

"looks so pretty OMH its awesome!"

few days later

"Feels like a grind"

"thank god its almost finished"

:lawl: