The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

• Replies 24.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

There's this one scene in Days Gone that is a perfect example of what the game is and everything wrong with it.   

The amount of shit going on in Control during fights is next level compared to anything else ive seen.   I also started playing Witcher 3 again. Damn this game is fucking awesome. It still l

Posted Images

4 hours ago, variouskaztrations said:

lol what the fuck are you talking about. :D  

you mean balbo? balbador aka balballer? it's the boss DS1 guy. 

I don't know i joined in 2008 or something but didnt post much, made a new account in 2011 or something. Call me how you want. call me nazi or fatty or some shit idc. :D 

You are fucking retarded sometimes.

And I like liquid. he says some funny shit sometimes, wish he'd be here. I remember HH banned me for a week on ss for saying "remy is like christian bale in american psycho except he's a niggger and doesn't kill his victims." lmao. 

relax idiot. :-*

Remy is a narcissistic sadistic bully. I would have ridiculed and burned then curbed him in public all along.  Gd is getting syphilis that we're off topic.

On Boss blue cow is balbo? Well you two fell in like with me awfully quick. Take this retarded dick.

3 hours ago, Biohazard said:

Publicly huh :laff:

Nah. I asked him why he stopped posting. He said he was done with the net. He’s been focusing on life. Sometimes, you need a fresh break from it all. 

2 hours ago, -GD- said:

Nah. I asked him why he stopped posting. He said he was done with the net. He’s been focusing on life. Sometimes, you need a fresh break from it all. 

Well there are assholes here even after all of these years I can't say I blame him. Why people go personal about games and politics is really stupid when there's no need for it.

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, variouskaztrations said:

low is a fucking idiot sometimes. :D

R"good thing communicating with text doesn't require sonic-discernability, as I mock your ears by calling you another partly struggling animal when it comes to hearing the smooth sounds of 89.9 KMOJ."

I understand the way I wrote it betrays your ears. Obv "needs" is correct. I have a bachelors damn it.

I'm, like, a very smart genius.

Edited by kokujin
2 minutes ago, kokujin said:

R"good thing communicating with text doesn't require sonic-discernability, as I mock your ears by calling you another partly struggling animal when it comes to hearing the smooth sounds of 89.9 KMOJ."

I understand the way I wrote it betrays your ears. Obv "needs" is correct. I have a bachelors damn it.

I'm, like, a very smart genius.

:tom:

You wanna battle words? Let's battle words.  I was also mocking trump with the last bit. It's, like, literally what he said about himself in a recent tweet.

Sometimes you gotta know when really smart people are putting fun in things. Because the serious answer is usually not fun.

Edited by kokujin
15 minutes ago, kokujin said:

You wanna battle words? Let's battle words.  I was also mocking trump with the last bit. It's, like, literally what he said about himself in a recent tweet.

Sometimes you gotta know when really smart people are putting fun in things. Because the serious answer is usually not fun.

:trump: