The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

4 hours ago, Twinblade said:

damn, has anyone unlocked any of the b-sides level variations in Celeste? Thats where the real challenge is. I couldn't get past the early part of chapter 2's b-side.

Not yet. I’ve only made it to level 2 (just played a bit yesterday). Btw, Gorogoa is awesome! It’s like a mix of year walk and framed. 

• Replies 24.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

I finally finished Aegis Rim     I want my fucking 40 hours back. I can't believe how absolutely SHIT that ending was. I couldn't be more disappointed right now.   I was

The amount of shit going on in Control during fights is next level compared to anything else ive seen.   I also started playing Witcher 3 again. Damn this game is fucking awesome. It still l

Posted Images

10 hours ago, -GD- said:

Not yet. I’ve only made it to level 2 (just played a bit yesterday). Btw, Gorogoa is awesome! It’s like a mix of year walk and framed. 

chapter 3 is awesome! that level really shows the level design at its best. 

Edited by Twinblade

Finished up Iconoclasts and man that games goes places by the end. Ended up really liking it, charming characters, good level design and by the end the puzzles get to be more head scratching which is nice. My big gripe is the balance in difficulty can b a bit rough towards the end but i'm probably just bad and should've stuck to Normal.

3 hours ago, Ramza said:

Why? My friend keep telling me that I should wait.

But I don't want to miss on the launch, noobs makes good practice at first.

Online is busted as fuck. Servers keep shitting themselves, can't stay in a lobby for longer than 20 minutes before you get disconnected. I've lost connection during 3 matches now. I've only played 5 total matches... 

No way to invite friends or create a private room either. The only thing you can do is set up a Ring Match and have it password protected but the system flat out doesn't work. Every time you try to join the room you get a "No room found" error. We tried switching around who was host, tried password/no password, tried different settings, nothing worked. Namco Bandai has addressed that this is an issue and they're "working" on it but they said the same shit during the beta.

The beta was a very good representation of the final product, the online barely functions. It's one of the worst online experiences I've had with a fighting game this gen, and it's surprising because ASW knocked it out of the park with GG Xrd and BB. How the hell did they allow this game, the game with so much hype, to fall so far below their own standards is beyond me. My guess is Namco Bandai forced ASW to rush the game out the gate.

6 hours ago, -CM²- said:

Finished up Iconoclasts and man that games goes places by the end. Ended up really liking it, charming characters, good level design and by the end the puzzles get to be more head scratching which is nice. My big gripe is the balance in difficulty can b a bit rough towards the end but i'm probably just bad and should've stuck to Normal.

Getting it once I finish Celeste. 

So the only good thing the busted online in DBZ has done for me is give me more time to mess around with system mechanics and figure stuff out. I've been messing around with characters as well.

Originally I didn't think Adult Gohan was good, I was even thinking about dropping him but not anymore. After an extensive amount of time messing around with him- holy shit, this character is fuckin' stupid. I legit think he's bugged. For some dumb reason his 2L has like zero damage scaling. Pop into Mystic, turn on Sparkling, and he can do 5k combos off a fuckin' 2L WITHOUT meter. Burn some meter and he's easily breaking 7k. Seriously, what the fuck... This character is broken.

Edited by Sabo

So DBZ has a game crashing bug.

You get Quests you can do, little things that the game asks you to do to earn some Zeni (in-game currency you use to buy colors/items/other shit). Most of the time the Quests are simple shit like "Join a Rank Match", "Do a Battle Tutorial", "Play Arcade", etc. However, after you've done of few of these Quests you'll get a Quest that is simply named "Text Block". If you click on it the game will straight up crash. If you hover over it you'll see the display box show nothing but Japanese in the description. 

LOL... This fuckin' game man. 

9 hours ago, Sabo said:

Online is busted as fuck. Servers keep shitting themselves, can't stay in a lobby for longer than 20 minutes before you get disconnected. I've lost connection during 3 matches now. I've only played 5 total matches... 

No way to invite friends or create a private room either. The only thing you can do is set up a Ring Match and have it password protected but the system flat out doesn't work. Every time you try to join the room you get a "No room found" error. We tried switching around who was host, tried password/no password, tried different settings, nothing worked. Namco Bandai has addressed that this is an issue and they're "working" on it but they said the same shit during the beta.

The beta was a very good representation of the final product, the online barely functions. It's one of the worst online experiences I've had with a fighting game this gen, and it's surprising because ASW knocked it out of the park with GG Xrd and BB. How the hell did they allow this game, the game with so much hype, to fall so far below their own standards is beyond me. My guess is Namco Bandai forced ASW to rush the game out the gate.

Damn. The beta sucked but it was a beta so I let it slide. Goddamnit. 

If you guys want to wait until the shit gets patched then I honestly wouldn't blame you.

Don't get me wrong, the game IS fun, a lot of fun actually. When you can actually get some games going you're almost willing to forgive the game for it's problems because you're having fun. But then the game shits the bed and you're like, "Oh, that's right, I almost forgot. You don't like to fuckin' work..."