The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

6 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

i still want to get it but i heard its only a hour long.

Nah. It’s like 2-3 hours, depending on skill level. The puzzles are brilliantly designed. It was worth the $5. 

• Replies 24.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

I finally finished Aegis Rim     I want my fucking 40 hours back. I can't believe how absolutely SHIT that ending was. I couldn't be more disappointed right now.   I was

The amount of shit going on in Control during fights is next level compared to anything else ive seen.   I also started playing Witcher 3 again. Damn this game is fucking awesome. It still l

Posted Images

I was just playing BF1. Had a couple of online matches. Did well but my team still lost

The game is flawless to play. I love that it is more infantry based than BF4 in which a few good pilots can win the game.

Played a bit of the campaign and it is really fun too.

Yeah, I'm going to go ahead and give you the heads up now. Do NOT get in the habit of using auto-combos. You can do far more damage if you actually learn combos. An average characters auto-combo will do about 1.7k. You can easily get twice that with a basic manual combo.

21 hours ago, Sabo said:

Yeah, I'm going to go ahead and give you the heads up now. Do NOT get in the habit of using auto-combos. You can do far more damage if you actually learn combos. An average characters auto-combo will do about 1.7k. You can easily get twice that with a basic manual combo.

Most people will do autos to try to build the DragonBall meter 

You get Dragon Balls for doing a lot of shit, not just auto-combos. 

Besides, that would be a terrible strategy to rely on anyways. Auto-combos average around 1.7k damage, a basic manual combo can easily do twice that. You can pump that damage up even higher with a more advanced combo.

A person using only auto-combos will lose simply because they're not going to keep up in the damage race. 

10 hours ago, Twinblade said:

At first i wasn’t a fan of how the dollhouse is basically the entire game, but the way the rooms are designed as actual rooms within the house is pretty cool.

I love it. It feels more like 2 than 3. 3 was awesome, but the puzzles were a bit too scattered. A little too much backtracking (if you’re playing it without hints). 

On 1/29/2018 at 10:15 PM, Sabo said:

You get Dragon Balls for doing a lot of shit, not just auto-combos. 

Besides, that would be a terrible strategy to rely on anyways. Auto-combos average around 1.7k damage, a basic manual combo can easily do twice that. You can pump that damage up even higher with a more advanced combo.

A person using only auto-combos will lose simply because they're not going to keep up in the damage race. 

Yes but most people that play this will not learn the mechanics . It's a DragonBall game that sold a lot . 

Majority won't be fighting game players . They will mash 

If the game ever works online I'll bet you'll see that