The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

• Replies 24.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

There's this one scene in Days Gone that is a perfect example of what the game is and everything wrong with it.   

The amount of shit going on in Control during fights is next level compared to anything else ive seen.   I also started playing Witcher 3 again. Damn this game is fucking awesome. It still l

Posted Images

4 hours ago, bhytre said:

You still haven't truly experienced it though, no real games like RE7 in VR on PC :hehe: 

Oh my dear child... how wrong you are.

I played RE7 in VR in week ONE.

And Lone Echo is something not even RE7 matches.  There's more games like this on PCVR than PSVR.

Oh well, you're beginning to see the light.  Better late than never :juggle: 

I’ve platinum’d Detroit. That was a blast! I’ve seen every ending and sub-ending. Lots of amazing stuff. My favorite trophy was the one where Connor dies in every possible way. It forces you to play the game in a completely different style, enabling you to see even more hidden content. 

On a side note, unless you need to kill off a major character, the casual controls are so much bettter than the experienced ones. They should have been the default controls imo. Lol at that motion crap. 

All in all, 9/10 game, yet my favorite, so far, this year (yes, I loved it more than GoW, despite GoW being the better game). 

Edit: Chloe is back on the home screen. It’s in the new update lol. 

• Upvote 1

RE7 is ridiculously good. 

Also just got gamepass but really only for the PC play anywhere titles atm (Was $1 for a month). So will try SoD2 and maybe even Sea of Thieves.

Also why the hell isn't Forza 7 on gamepass?

Edited by madmaltese
  • Like 1
20 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

RE7 is ridiculously good. 

Also just got gamepass but really only for the PC play anywhere titles atm (Was $1 for a month). So will try SoD2 and maybe even Sea of Thieves.

Also why the hell isn't Forza 7 on gamepass?

Not sure why, but it will go there eventually.  Don't even worry about that though FH4 will be there day 1.

What a fucking godly service really, when you think about it.

54 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Not sure why, but it will go there eventually.  Don't even worry about that though FH4 will be there day 1.

What a fucking godly service really, when you think about it.

Yeah the value is ridiculous, I mean unless you literally just play one single MS exclusive game a year and zero multiplats, then it is pretty much a no brainer. Even with me just using it for the PC titles it is still worth it. The requirement to have Gold on Xbox makes it lose a tiny bit of it's value but still, it is extremely good. 

Pretty keen for the Origin Premiere Access pass to, $120 a year for every EA game day 1 plus heaps on their back catalogue. Hopefully this is the future for all publishers. Even if you require multiple subs it will still be more value than how it normally is. 

Got to play a little of the Octopath demo. Game is really pretty and the presentation is incredible. The music is also just stellar. I’m actually really excited for this game and can easily see it score in the 9s if this quality lasts throughout it. Plus there are 8 separate stories which is just insane. 

Playing Vampyr. The combat seems floaty and clunky but im enjoying the rest of the game, the setting and atmosphere are on point. I don't see it being the next VTMB but ill take what I can get.

Gonna try to not suck the blood of a single civilian during my playthrough.

Edited by Twinblade