Jump to content
-GD-

The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

Recommended Posts

4 hours ago, Ike said:

Finished Rush of Blood. Amazing experience and a wonderful VR experience and only $15.

 

8.5/10

 

I'm probably going to move on to Danganronpa 1-3 as my next games.

Fuck yeah. Preach it. :juggle:  

 

It's worth mentioning that Rush of Blood is a launch title for the PSVR, they really nailed it on their first go and at the price it is now it's just perfect. An essential PSVR game. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Fuck yeah. Preach it. :juggle:  

 

It's worth mentioning that Rush of Blood is a launch title for the PSVR, they really nailed it on their first go and at the price it is now it's just perfect. An essential PSVR game. 

Supermassive Games is one of my favorite developers of this gen. :love:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Ike said:

Supermassive Games is one of my favorite developers of this gen. :love:

Until you played The Inpatient/Bravo Team. :downs: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Rush of Blood is at the top of my list of VR games I want to play. I barely use my vive though so im not ready to invest in a PSVR and have it collect dust for the majority of the time.


And Supermassive needs to hurry up and make Until Dawn 2, or another game in a similar vein. Add optional VR support and they'll have another winner on their hands.

Edited by Twinblade

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Ramza said:

Until you played The Inpatient/Bravo Team. :downs: 

I have The Inpatient. I like the story, atmosphere and the setting but goddamn the gameplay is awful. :scared:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Ike said:

I have The Inpatient. I like the story, atmosphere and the setting but goddamn the gameplay is awful. :scared:

I'll give it a second spin some day. The PS moves controls were pure fail. Which is weird since Rush of Blood, while not the best tracking, worked overall really well. 

 

The PS Aim was also shit in Bravo Team apparently. I'm not sure what happened but I suspect Sony rushed both games out the door.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Ramza said:

I'll give it a second spin some day. The PS moves controls were pure fail. Which is weird since Rush of Blood, while not the best tracking, worked overall really well. 

 

The PS Aim was also shit in Bravo Team apparently. I'm not sure what happened but I suspect Sony rushed both games out the door.

I know. It was a big letdown. I switched to the dualshock almost immediately. I'm going to give Wipeout a go soon. I also want to get Moss and Thumper soon. I can't wait for Tetris Effect either. PSVR owns. Thanks for the recommendation. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

brought it back

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Don't really have a game after RE7 atm. Just playing Destiny 2 and waiting for S5 of Fortnite. Bit of a lull period of the year. The MS gamepass games on PC were all meh and pretty much stopped playing most. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I got a lot more in depth with this game. It’s a phenomenal rhythm game and a perfect fit for Switch. I’m a huge fan of the genre (DJMax on PSP and Ouendan/Elite Beat Agents were some of my favorite games on their platforms) and this is addicting and great. 

36DB5AB8-02E7-44EE-BD37-4EC101DB571F.jpeg

Edited by Ike

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

finished the Splatoon 2 octo expansion. It was a lot of fun, though some of the levels are too simple and short to be that interesting. I missed a bunch, so ill have to go back and play through the rest.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Twinblade said:

finished the Splatoon 2 octo expansion. It was a lot of fun, though some of the levels are too simple and short to be that interesting. I missed a bunch, so ill have to go back and play through the rest.

wait, so it was easier than  2's campaign?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, -GD- said:

wait, so it was easier than  2's campaign?

Nah it’s harder overall but the quality of some of the levels are inconsistent. Some are easy and can be beaten under a minute, others are tougher and will take a while.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Twinblade said:

Nah it’s harder overall but the quality of some of the levels are inconsistent. Some are easy and can be beaten under a minute, others are tougher and will take a while.

nice. more combat-heavy or platforming-heavy? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, -GD- said:

nice. more combat-heavy or platforming-heavy? 

depends on the level, a lot of them fall into different categories like  'defeat all enemies' or 'get to the end of the level before time runs out'.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Twinblade said:

depends on the level, a lot of them fall into different categories like  'defeat all enemies' or 'get to the end of the level before time runs out'.

ehhhh i hate timed challenges. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, -GD- said:

ehhhh i hate timed challenges. 

Yeah  they're probably my least favorite.

 

The last set of levels are linear and structured like the ones from base Splatoon 2, and honestly i preferred those to the rest of the expansion's levels.

Edited by Twinblade

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Twinblade said:

Yeah  they're probably my least favorite.

 

The last set of levels are linear and structured like the ones from base Splatoon 2, and honestly i preferred those to the rest of the expansion's levels.

i hate anything timed lol  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×