The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

Still chipping away at Hollow Knight but haven't had much time lately :(. 

Finished the waterways, at Crystal Peak now. I feel like I am missing some upgrades...still haven't got a full one of those mask upgrades (that increase your defense I believe), still at 2 pieces. Also have only been able to upgrade my nail once. 

What charms have you guys been rolling with...still only got the capacity for 4 total points here

• Replies 24.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

I finally finished Aegis Rim     I want my fucking 40 hours back. I can't believe how absolutely SHIT that ending was. I couldn't be more disappointed right now.   I was

The amount of shit going on in Control during fights is next level compared to anything else ive seen.   I also started playing Witcher 3 again. Damn this game is fucking awesome. It still l

Posted Images

Okay so been playing a bunch of smaller stuff over the last few days.

Finally got my PSVR hooked up again and played:

Wipeout (amazing, crazy how this was a free update)

Finished Mortal Blitz (typical Time Crisis type game)

Bound (visually stunning in VR but no idea wtf is going on)

Also been playing a bunch of smaller titles, the one I'm enjoying most being _Observer. Awesome setting and atmosphere.

• Upvote 1
21 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

Okay so been playing a bunch of smaller stuff over the last few days.

Finally got my PSVR hooked up again and played:

Wipeout (amazing, crazy how this was a free update)

Finished Mortal Blitz (typical Time Crisis type game)

Bound (visually stunning in VR but no idea wtf is going on)

Also been playing a bunch of smaller titles, the one I'm enjoying most being _Observer. Awesome setting and atmosphere.

:glad: 

Bound visuals are fucking amazing in VR.

5 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

I hadn't played VR in quite a while so got that feeling of awe again. Bound especially had me just looking around at the views. Beautiful game. PSVR is awesome!

I kinda lost that feeling of novelty and awe since I play it so much. 

But there are still some games that manages to impress me every now and then. Most notably Moss.

1 hour ago, madmaltese said:

Really need to check that out .

Damn right, there's a physical version out now, might be worth getting that. 

Only issue I have with Moss is that it's too short. Otherwise it's a fantastic game.

• Upvote 1
14 hours ago, Jon2B said:

I'm playing Far Cry 5 . Why are all of the enemies John Denver ? 

Seems better than the previous far cry games so far 

LOL. yeah, it's much better than the older games. 

I’m taking a plunge and starting FFXV since my GF is obsessed and 15 hours into Octopath. I like the new battle system. I’m kind of liking the entourage like feeling of the main guys. 

Fc5 is kind of annoying 

You'll be walking thru a farm then all of a sudden two vehicles with mounted machine guns and an airplane just just fucking you up 

I like the story part of it so far but wish it was more contained . It doesn't really fit with the rest of the game .

It's already getting repetitive. Typical Ubisoft factory game . Still enjoyable I'll keep going for a bit 

I went from oh this is cool to , oh this is annoying , to oh this game sucks .

I killed the one cult leader and that's about enough of this .

It's not even a cult game . It's just like every far cry game with some cult shit rarely sprinkled in . The same vehicles from far cry 2 wtf 

The Persistence. Had a lot of fun with this but as usual with roguelike once the game stopped introducing new stuff and devolves into a grind, I lose interest. Really cool game but it needs more environment and enemies variety.

Horizon Zero Dawn. Awesome game so far but I'm still early.

Wolfenstein 2. Almost done with this. I'm gonna rush it to the end and avoid the filler missions but I intend to give this another playthrough to see all the story moments (can't do that in one run). I'm on Venus... Lmao, the game owns.

SEGA Genesis Classics on PSVR is awesome. I want more classic compilations with a VR mode like this. Made me feel like a kid hunched in front of his old CRTV. It's perfect for a nostalgia trip back in time.

4 hours ago, Ramza said:

The Persistence. Had a lot of fun with this but as usual with roguelike once the game stopped introducing new stuff and devolves into a grind, I lose interest. Really cool game but it needs more environment and enemies variety.

Horizon Zero Dawn. Awesome game so far but I'm still early.

Wolfenstein 2. Almost done with this. I'm gonna rush it to the end and avoid the filler missions but I intend to give this another playthrough to see all the story moments (can't do that in one run). I'm on Venus... Lmao, the game owns.

SEGA Genesis Classics on PSVR is awesome. I want more classic compilations with a VR mode like this. Made me feel like a kid hunched in front of his old CRTV. It's perfect for a nostalgia trip back in time.

wolf 2 was so awesome. and zero dawn gets even better. 

Megaman Legacy collection is disappointing so far

Picked it up on the switch. I wanted physical and when it arrived I was pissed to find out that only the first 4 games are physical the rest you had to redeem by download. 

The individual games have barely any improvements and are basically just roms of the originals. They did add save to the older games but all it really does is store the end level code so you still can't just bail and pick off where you left. 

Was replaying some old OG Xbox games on X1 BC, then I checked their leaderboards... all these old gamertags of (SW) peeps appear who haven't been around for many years, I didn't expect to catch these sad feels while playing today:wow2:

• Like 1
On ‎2018‎-‎07‎-‎30 at 3:14 PM, bhytre said:

Was replaying some old OG Xbox games on X1 BC, then I checked their leaderboards... all these old gamertags of (SW) peeps appear who haven't been around for many years, I didn't expect to catch these sad feels while playing today:wow2:

Remember me in your dreams.