Not fully done

Started by Alphonse, September 25, 2023, 07:12:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: Alphonse on September 26, 2023, 01:02:15 AM
Quote from: Remij on September 25, 2023, 10:39:43 PMIs there any way to extend the forum the entire width of the display?

I added a full width version, problem is that it's not a great on mobile.

I appreciate that! But if it's messing things up for mobile, or other users don't like it, then change it back.  It's not a big deal, I was just wondering if it was possible as some forums have a button and it just toggles it from within the same theme.

I actually think that theme Ghostz posted is pretty nice too.  I'd be down for that!

You cannot view this attachment.
You can change your theme here. the full width one is a separate one from the main one.

One thing I'm going to miss is reacting to posts with smileys lol

Quote from: Remij on September 26, 2023, 01:16:41 AMOne thing I'm going to miss is reacting to posts with smileys lol

I will be changing those soon.

Quote from: Tears of the Cows on September 26, 2023, 12:18:23 AMThis theme is really nice. But the text I'm typing right now is hard to read. Can it be made white?

got it :smoke:

is the shoutbox supposed to be non functional? I see that you posted in it but I don't think others myself included can.

Quote from: Alphonse on September 26, 2023, 01:31:05 AM
Quote from: Tears of the Cows on September 26, 2023, 12:18:23 AMThis theme is really nice. But the text I'm typing right now is hard to read. Can it be made white?

got it :smoke:

Confirming.. awesome!

ohhh this new theme is the one for sure. Looks quite good.

Oh the desktop version is pretty nice. Just trying it now.

Beggars can't be choosers and if that's the best free can give I'm ok with it, I would say we could chip in for something better but in the off-chance people disappear, than the whole total would fall on the account holder. 

Just to nitpick though, the profile picture in the middle between every post is < compared to on the side.

And the thread title being the same font as the subtext (like who the thread is started by) is distracting

At least it's not system wh**** anymore though... I can't explain that to someone peeping at my screen like I'm a whore for gaming? I'd rather just say yes I pay for sex 

The subtext under thread titles needs to be a different shade or colour. 

September 26, 2023, 05:55:54 AM #41 Last Edit: September 26, 2023, 05:57:51 AM by kaz
just get rid of the archive and everything, who the fuck cares

there is no way to post in the chatbox? :ben:

also thanks Alphonse for taking your time to do all of this. Much appreciated.

Also change the time to Eastern time  :facep:

change the time like zw asked, then change it back just to spite him  :facep: :facep: :facep: :facep:

You can change the time in look & layout.