The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread

Started by Alphonse, September 25, 2023, 03:59:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: JonDnD on December 03, 2023, 02:50:44 AMThe gp version of remnant just got updated to the newest version. The old one didn't have dlss. Holy shit this game looks so much better with dlss and now I can use fg and get 120fps :smoke:

I'm surprised the difference dlss makes over fsr in this game
The game looks sooooo much better on PC lol. The artifacts from the reconstruction on the consoles can be brutal. It still looks solid, though, for the most part. Nice textures. 

FrameGen TB.

I put my monitor to 165hz for this game cause it hits that most of the time with fg on w max settings.

Fsr sucks so  ad compared to dlss and I'm not even a graphics snob 

The boss with the bow and arrow smoked my ass 3 times  :D Finally beat his bitch ass. Thanks for the tip for the flashlight GD i got that gun :smoke:

Quote from: JonDnD on December 03, 2023, 03:44:50 AMThe boss with the bow and arrow smoked my ass 3 times  :D Finally beat his bitch ass. Thanks for the tip for the flashlight GD i got that gun :smoke:
Anytime! 

Im almost 10 hours into P5 Tactica and still haven't finished the first kingdom. Im wondering if its just extra long since its the first one. Im hoping thats the case and the rest of them are better paced.

Quote from: Twinblade on December 03, 2023, 05:27:39 AMIm almost 10 hours into P5 Tactica and still haven't finished the first kingdom. Im wondering if its just extra long since its the first one. Im hoping thats the case and the rest of them are better paced.

The first area is definitely the longest. 

Quote from: JonDnD on December 03, 2023, 02:50:44 AMThe gp version of remnant just got updated to the newest version. The old one didn't have dlss. Holy shit this game looks so much better with dlss and now I can use fg and get 120fps :smoke:

I'm surprised the difference dlss makes over fsr in this game
RTX. It's On.  :tom5:

@JonDnD so, I felt like giving remnant 2 another go. My gamepass ended yesterday, so I was going to just pay for a month of it. No joke, the 2 week $1 deal was still active. I basically paid $2 for GP this month. Best deal in gaming :bow: GP won 2023, in general :wow2: 

Speaking of GP has anyone tried thirsty suitors yet?

I downloaded it but didnt try it yet

Remnant 2 on some BS. I fought through some point where i assumed id be hitting a checkpoint, NO. Boss battle :down: At least after i died immediately i spawned at the boss gate.

This game prob not gonna be for me. It wasnt too bad so far until the point im at now. Enemies spawn fucking everywhere, big alien bullet sponge guys. Fucking BOOMERS. There are boomers in this game  :down: All this while getting wrapped up in ROT  :|

Took 3 times to beat the boss :facep: Ill continue on for now. fuck this game tho :happysad:

Quote from: JonDnD on December 03, 2023, 09:14:44 PMRemnant 2 on some BS. I fought through some point where i assumed id be hitting a checkpoint, NO. Boss battle :down: At least after i died immediately i spawned at the boss gate.

This game prob not gonna be for me. It wasnt too bad so far until the point im at now. Enemies spawn fucking everywhere, big alien bullet sponge guys. Fucking BOOMERS. There are boomers in this game  :down: All this while getting wrapped up in ROT  :|

Took 3 times to beat the boss :facep: Ill continue on for now. fuck this game tho :happysad:
Haha I quit at the exact same spot. I did a little extra farming, and it's just not fun solo. It really feels like a multiplayer game. 

I like the game a lot its fun but i can tell its gonna be on some BS solo.

Quote from: JonDnD on December 03, 2023, 09:34:44 PMI like the game a lot it's fun but i can tell it's gonna be on some BS solo.
Same. The shooting grew on me and I like the puppers