NFL Thread 2023-24 OT (Taylor’s Version)

Started by Long Ball Larry, September 25, 2023, 06:51:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
September 25, 2023, 06:51:04 PM Last Edit: February 14, 2024, 09:05:50 PM by Long Ball Larry
did u guys know Taylor swift was at a chiefs game yesterday ?

Purdy exposed. Can't even start his career 11-0? Trassssshhhh.

Quote from: Hot Sauce on October 15, 2023, 10:38:05 PMPurdy exposed. Can't even start his career 11-0? Trassssshhhh.
He's no Big Ben.  :smoke:

Weird week though. If Bills somehow lose. :D 

Quote from: Hot Sauce on October 15, 2023, 10:38:05 PMPurdy exposed. Can't even start his career 11-0? Trassssshhhh.
Didn't know Purdy was a kicker who missed the game winner. Dude made the winning drive and the rookie missed. Still the offense looked terrible with no CMC and no Deebo. Cleveland also has the best defense the 49ers will see all year. Still despite all that and the refs gifting the Browns two penalties on their go ahead drive, 49ers had a chance to win and missed the kick. Decision to not advance the ball with 41 seconds and a timeout was dumb by Kyle. Poor decisions kept us from winning. Still division leaders and still tracking for the #1 seed. :] 

Quote from: Ike on October 16, 2023, 02:54:21 PM
Didn't know Purdy was a kicker who missed the game winner. Dude made the winning drive and the rookie missed. Still the offense looked terrible with no CMC and no Deebo. Cleveland also has the best defense the 49ers will see all year. Still despite all that and the refs gifting the Browns two penalties on their go ahead drive, 49ers had a chance to win and missed the kick. Decision to not advance the ball with 41 seconds and a timeout was dumb by Kyle. Poor decisions kept us from winning. Still division leaders and still tracking for the #1 seed. :]

Bro I was clearly joking. This was always a trap game for the 49ers. Losing CMC and Deebo doesn't help.

I don't think the decision to not advance the ball was bad. Your line was getting absolutely destroyed all game and the Browns lead the league in TFL. Extra yardage wasn't guaranteed at all.

Quote from: Hot Sauce on October 16, 2023, 11:21:07 PM
Quote from: Ike on October 16, 2023, 02:54:21 PM

Bro I was clearly joking. This was always a trap game for the 49ers. Losing CMC and Deebo doesn't help.

I don't think the decision to not advance the ball was bad. Your line was getting absolutely destroyed all game and the Browns lead the league in TFL. Extra yardage wasn't guaranteed at all.

I know I'm just salty we lost.  :(

49ers peaked too early, what I say :reg: 

Cousins playing unreal tho

Oh dear, this game is not going well.  :ben: