NFL Thread 2023-24 OT (Taylor’s Version)

Started by Long Ball Larry, September 25, 2023, 06:51:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

49ers are too good. It makes me sick.

Quote from: Hot Sauce on November 25, 2023, 02:10:48 AM49ers are too good. It makes me sick.
Brock Purdy is legit amazing. :wow2: 

Quote from: Ike on November 25, 2023, 07:36:04 PMBrock Purdy is legit amazing. :wow2:

He really is. How the fuck was this guy the last pick in the draft? That TD to Aiyuk where he hit him in the middle of 4 Seahawks while being chased down by two Seahawks was just ridiculous poise and vision. 

Quote from: Hot Sauce on November 25, 2023, 11:12:53 PMHe really is. How the fuck was this guy the last pick in the draft? That TD to Aiyuk where he hit him in the middle of 4 Seahawks while being chased down by two Seahawks was just ridiculous poise and vision.
It's amazing how many people missed on him. It was clear he was special from when he first came in the Dolphins game last year and then his first real start. Dude just has amazing decision making and doesn't get flustered at all by a collapsing pocket or an oncoming rusher. He's just always eyes down field and looking for the pass and usually still makes it. Can't believe we found our QB and he's not going to count against the cap until 2025. :D 

These fucking Eagles are luckier than the Russell Wilson Seahawks and winning games where they've looked like the inferior team. Lucky SOBs. :shake: 

Lions absolutely choke when it comes to divisional games  :|

I'm not a Dolphins fan, but damn that 4th quarter was tense AF. I think I'm more emotionally invested in Tua than the team itself. Though, Sanders was easily the MVP. 5 fucking field goals  :smoke:

Sam Darnold showing Purdy how it's done. :kaz:

That Giants game took years off my life. What a clown show.

Just need the Steelers to beat the Seahawks and Rams are playoff bound.

Thank you Arizona. #1 seed clinched. :blessed: 

Wentz vs. GEQBUS, are you ready @Ike?