NFL Thread 2023-24 OT (Taylor’s Version)

Started by Long Ball Larry, September 25, 2023, 06:51:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: Long Ball Larry on January 29, 2024, 10:10:11 PMHaha long time Seinfeld fan, but yeah recently finally pushed through a few episodes of the first season and got hooked on curb. Larry's such a piece of shit lmao. Not huge on the repeated jokes from Seinfeld tho, feels lazy.
feels lazy? curb makes seinfeld tame af. you craaa.

Quote from: -GD-X on January 29, 2024, 10:18:51 PMfeels lazy? curb makes seinfeld tame af. you craaa.
No, I'm saying when they reuse jokes or themes from Seinfeld episodes.  It's fine when they reference it but sometimes it's just a straight ripped joke from Seinfeld (ie the drs precious time) passed off as if they never did it before 

It's seldom of course, the show is amazing 

Quote from: -GD-X on January 29, 2024, 10:18:51 PMfeels lazy? curb makes seinfeld tame af. you craaa.
I just watched the "how's her pussy" episode and fucking DIED

I'm sorry Ike, that was a heartbreaker. Entertaining as hell for all non-49ers fans, though. :happysad:

I am not a football fan and I smell foul with the whole Chiefs - Taylor Swift thing. 

Quote from: MalaXmaS on February 12, 2024, 12:23:48 PMI am not a football fan and I smell foul with the whole Chiefs - Taylor Swift thing.

Quote from: MalaXmaS on February 12, 2024, 12:23:48 PMI am not a football fan and I smell foul with the whole Chiefs - Taylor Swift thing.

Lmfao :lemming:

Good god lol

Shooting shortly after or just before the parade ended.  :shake:

There are 8-10 victims and allegedly includes children. Story still developing...

Quote from: lynux3 on February 14, 2024, 08:37:07 PMShooting shortly after or just before the parade ended.  :shake:

There are 8-10 victims and allegedly includes children. Story still developing...

Dem Missouri boys don't play 

Time to get rid of this thread. No one says shit and football season is over. @Ike