What are you watching? Thread

Started by -GD-X, September 27, 2023, 08:42:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: Ike on February 05, 2024, 08:50:09 PMNew Curb was great. Leon yelling at the dog was funny af.
watching tonight v :smoke: max was acting up on my tv yesterday

Watched first ep of Curb tonight. Was good without being great but still very happy to have Larry back. 

Watching S5 of Fargo. Good stuff so far.

From is alright. 8 episodes in. Kinda Walking Deadish but less cheesy 

Last night's Curb was just The Cigar Store Indian from Seinfeld.  :mjgrin:

Finally finished Succession. Final season was excellent. Last episode had some great moments but man am I pissed with how it all went down at the end. Great show (but not Better Call Saul level)

Finished S5 of Fargo. I know a lot of people don't keep up with this show anymore but that was a solid season overall.

I watched the first episode of Masters of the Air. It's ok at best so far. Definitely nowhere near Band of Brothers or The Pacific level.

watched Magic Mike's Last Dance (3) and it was amazing from start to almost end. Im not familiar with 1 or 2, but 3 is standalone luckily, and is about transforming a theatre classic into a male stripper show.

The last few eps of Masters of The Air have been quite good. I especially like that its historically accurate and authentic to the time period. They could have easily made it woke to fit in with the modern climate but showed some restraint which is nice.

February 25, 2024, 09:58:18 PM #295 Last Edit: February 25, 2024, 09:59:56 PM by z,warrior
This summarizes the movie well, Msgic Mike 3,  the narration and the dancing is creative rather than sexual

Finally started S4 of For All Mankind. A few eps in and im digging it.

Anyone gonna start watching Shogun? I've heard nothing but good things. Some reviews are even calling it a masterpiece

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HIs9x49DK7I

Quote from: Twinblade on February 26, 2024, 01:03:57 AMFinally started S4 of For All Mankind. A few eps in and im digging it.

That owned  :smoke: